Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30

Thread: Pour one out for the Camaro....2024 is the last year

Pour one out for the Camaro....2024 is the last year

It's almost like they would sell more if they would build more. Can't understand a lot of the corporate decisions surrounding the Camaro.
    '15 Focus ST
    '18 Edge Sport

^ They did exact same thing with previous gen.................... can't sell from an empty shelf.

last time they stopped building them. Lots went out and bought one so they could own the last gen camero.

Then a few years later they announced a come back and a whole bunch ran out to buy the new one

Maybe it’s for good this time with the run to electric but my guess is you will see an electric or hybrid version when it returns in a couple years.

Just feels like that furniture place in London that’s been having a “going out of business sale” once a year for the last ten years or so. lol.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 03-27-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Like "New Coke".
    Then they come out with "Coke Classic" ...minus the cocaine.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Maybe it’s for good this time with the run to electric but my guess is you will see an electric or hybrid version when it returns in a couple years.

Just feels like that furniture place in London that’s been having a “going out of business sale” once a year for the last ten years or so. lol.

when they start putting in more nuclear plants I might start looking at electrics or hybrids.

my daughter was conceived following a "final" tour of the Who. She's 34 now.

I'm not trying that hard, but I did reach out to a dealer about ordering an SS 1LE or a ZL1....the jist of the discussion is 'Get on the list'. No thanks.
    '15 Focus ST
    '18 Edge Sport

Quote Originally Posted by G-ForceJunkie View Post
    I'm not trying that hard, but I did reach out to a dealer about ordering an SS 1LE or a ZL1....the jist of the discussion is 'Get on the list'. No thanks.
    I can put you in touch with a dealer that can order either of those pretty easily.
    '20 Raptor S/CREW | '15 Mustang GT | '24 GR Supra 6M