Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Need some insights about wheel fitment :)

Need some insights about wheel fitment :)

Its come time for me to order rims and tires for my build. Its an old coupe and my indecisiveness isn't what rim I'm choosing, but what size I should choose?

the car is a Foxbody coupe with Eibach Sportlines spring, Bilstein shocks, an MM panhard bar. what are the pros and cons of either the 15x8 or 15x10 Draglite of course?
    Am I asking to much to run a 15x10 with how low the car will sit? I understand I will be rolling fenders, and massaging the inner area to make room.

Lets here from some of the foxbody guys that have either setup? would you do it again ?

If you are lowered, you may likely need to clearance to fit a 10” wide wheel back there. With the installation of those shocks, springs and Panhard bar, it sounds like your car is set up more for handling/street rather than strip/street.

Ever consider just going with a silver 17x8 front and 17x9 pony setup through LMR? You could run a 245/45/17 front and 275/40/17 rear then. Car would look awesome too.

Depending on what year your coupe is, they also have 17” 10 holes if you want a more old school look.
    FABMAN

Here are the new 17” 10 hole wheels. I think they look pretty good!
    IMG_0176.jpeg

Nice 17” pony rims on a sweet red lx coupe
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    FABMAN