Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Guy! So happy to be here!

Welcome to TMC. I'm also a 3v owner ('05).

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanS197 View Post
    Hey Friends!

Thank you all for welcoming me here!
    I will do everything I can to follow the forum rules with respect and kindness!
    I have wanted a mustang since I was 13 and finally got my own at 40yrs lol! Family and kids have always taken financial priority, no regrets!
    3 years ago I found my dream Unicorn Mustang...
    2005 GT 5spd, 31,000km original and near showroom example. Bone stock and still has original tires haha (DOT 2005, and yes likely sketchy 19 urs later lol..to be replaced this spring). Previously owned by an elderly gentleman in BC that unfortunately passed. Keeping his tradition alive as it is also my sunny Sunday garage queen.
    Myself, I am 43 yr old guy with two fantastic kids!
    I was a 17yr, Mazda dealer technician at the same dealership until I was Recruited by Tesla Motors as a mobile technician. I have been in my current position for the last 4 years and counting.
    Thank you again to you all for welcoming 🙏
    Welcome to the club! Fantastic intro too! Sounds like you have one mint Mustang! I too have an S197 Mustang! (2008 Saleen ), plus I drive a Tesla! hahaha. Also have two fantastic kids. 3 for 3! Looking forward to seeing you around at some of the car meets!

Cheers!

Carlos

2008 Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster Candy Apple Red #12c
    1998 Saleen SVT Cobra S281 Speedster Chrome Yellow #71

Thank you so much all!
    If anyone ever needs advice or help in my area of expertise, consider it done friends!
    I will post some pics of my car as soon as I figure it out (May recruit the kids for help as this is there area of expertise haha)..
    I had a look at the upcoming events but seems to be from way back. I'd live to come out and participate if you can point me in the right direction

Welcome

Welcome! Great to have you here.
    ~Scott B

Thank you so much all!
    If anyone ever needs advice or help in my area of expertise, consider it done friends!
    I will post some pics of my car as soon as I figure it out (May recruit the kids for help as this is there area of expertise haha)..
    I had a look at the upcoming events but seems to be from way back. I'd live to come out and participate if you can point me in the right direction
    Every Friday Night there's a meet at the Timmie's on Financial Drive and Derry Rd, Mississauga. usually starts at 7pm'ish when the weather is good. Started last Friday. This Friday should be a go!

2008 Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster Candy Apple Red #12c
    1998 Saleen SVT Cobra S281 Speedster Chrome Yellow #71

Sounds great guys! Will do my best to make it out!!

Thank you so much all!
    Track day June 15th @ TMP
    Spectators are free

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

There is a larger meet on Friday nights in Woodbridge at Pinevally and hwy 7 Burrito Boyz plaza. There is also the Universal Cruiser meet on Sundays between 6-9 at Canadian tire in Maple. You can follow them on facebook and instagram for updates.
    FABMAN