Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truck Tires...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I was going to just go with the Goodyear's again cause I know the tire and it's actually better than the ratings would suggest IMO... but only for the first couple years as they start to fall off very quickly after that, however when I went to go see about them... I thought I'd check if they had these and they threw me a deal for a minimal amount over the good years so I said screw it, I'll try them as they do have much higher class rating.

Only thing I'm going to miss is the raised White lettering... most people won't care about that so not an issue but I admit I do like that look, specially against the White truck...
    For a few years, legendary performance of the original Michelin LTX had dropped off significantly with okish traction plus poor tire life. Fast fwd to the Defender version, super smooth with excellent traction (not bad in the snow as well) plus much improved tread life. Bet you'd never go back to the GoodYears.

Dave, I had the Michelins on my old Edge and they were fantastic. You won’t regret getting them.