Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  57
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2024 Ford Mustang GT Review

That's relatively svelte by modern standards
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

This happens every time a new model come out, i am sure it will grow on most. There will be a ton of them on the road soon.

Quote Originally Posted by N89 View Post
    This happens every time a new model come out, i am sure it will grow on most. There will be a ton of them on the road soon.
    I agree

There will be a ton of them on the road soon.
    already selling the AMG?
    -Don____________

Overpriced,(like all new vehicles) and ugly.

I think I'll keep my 89 LX shitbox.

Normally I would agree but I really think that the overinflated prices of these new S650s will mean the beginning of the end. These are fun nice to have cars, not need to have cars.

When priced so high it makes it really hard for many (especially these days) to justify stepping up to the payment.

I am willing to bet this will be the lowest selling generation ever and that will mean that the bean counters will eventually axe it prematurely. It’s already happening with F150, they are no longer the top selling vehicle and the inventories are growing. Main reason is that they are grossly overpriced and quality control is abysmal.

Ford is bleeding financially but they appear very are slow to learn or listen.
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Normally I would agree but I really think that the overinflated prices of these new S650s will mean the beginning of the end. These are fun nice to have cars, not need to have cars.

When priced so high it makes it really hard for many (especially these days) to justify stepping up to the payment.

I am willing to bet this will be the lowest selling generation ever and that will mean that the bean counters will eventually axe it prematurely. It’s already happening with F150, they are no longer the top selling vehicle and the inventories are growing. Main reason is that they are grossly overpriced and quality control is abysmal.

Ford is bleeding financially but they appear very are slow to learn or listen.

I agree with you that this will probably be the lowest selling generation but i don't think it's because of the car itself, kudos to Ford for still making a "muscle" car when others won't.

And yes they are overpriced but all cars are overpriced this days... quality control is bad but that's not a Ford only problem, it's an industry wide problem.

I still think they will sell a lot, economy is bad but that only means that the guys that would typically be looking at higher priced toys like vettes etc will now be looking at this car instead, specially with the Camaro and challenger being axed.

Remember when the S550 came out? It was the exact same thing, everyone said it was over priced and ugly yet they sold a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    already selling the AMG?
    LOL. No not yet Don.

Maybe after the test drive?

LOL. No not yet Don.

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!