Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  16

Thread: GHMA Stampede this Sunday

GHMA Stampede this Sunday

As usual I am posting this last minute ... our friends from the Golden Horseshoe Mustang Association are putting on their annual Stampede show this Sunday, which is open to all Ford / Lincoln / Mercury vehicles. The show is being held at Flamboro Speedway. Details here:

https://fordstampede.ca/

Weather is looking nice for Sunday, I’m likely going to head down in my jellybean.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

I'm heading down in my Fox.

Maybe put the For Sale sign on it while I'm there.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post
    I'm heading down in my Fox.

Maybe put the For Sale sign on it while I'm there.
    Nice chatting with you today, beautiful car you have there, if I had the room in the garage I would purchase it and have 1 of each. Good luck with your sale

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

I hadn’t pre-registered and didn’t get there until almost 11:00 ... they had a full house which was great to see. Paid my $5 and wandered around as a spectator for a few hours.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Nice chatting with you today, beautiful car you have there, if I had the room in the garage I would purchase it and have 1 of each. Good luck with your sale

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk
    Good seeing you as well and your 2 Titanium beauties! If you did I know it would be going to a great home. I'll like put up some ads this week.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue