So currently my car is basically the following:

2V Stock long block
Comp 262AH cams with springs and retainers
Vortech V3 S/C w/ a 3.33 Pully (10psi w/ PowerPipe)
Snow Boost by Meth

Was a good/neat setup 10 years ago when I installed it all but TBH the meth kit doesn't fill me with joy between, buying, filling and monitoring and also my IATs still climb when not in boost. Initially I have been looking for a good used Aftercooler (water to air) to complete the kit to make it a little more finished and less race car vibes. However those are all $2000.00 plus it seems which leads me to my next thought which was sell the Vortech and piece together a Tork Tech kit. I gain the intercooler and possibly some down low torque and I think cash outlay after selling my current kit would be about the same $2000.

Biggest issue for me is going Tork Tech is going to take me a long time to piece together and install plus I have to get the car re-tuned which is a giant added headache having to find a tuner and bring the car to Toronto. Not a ton of Tork Tech 2V real world reviews I can find vs a Vortech for driveability and reliability, if I did go that route it would be paired to a stock M112 Cobra Eaton.