Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  51

Thread: Fall track day 2023 - Thank you, thank you, thank you…

Fall track day 2023 - Thank you, thank you, thank you…

Wow, what a great day. The track was perfect, the weather was perfect and I think it’s safe to say that all who attended went home HAPPY(maybe a little tired and possibly sunburned, but happy). Thank you Rick and Ross of Booth Automotive for organizing this event. Your efforts were greatly appreciated.

Well said Stephen, nothing short of another spectacular day in the books for all who attended. Big thanks to Rick and Ross for organizing one of my favourite days of the year.

Big thanks to Stephen and all that flagged or volunteered and lastly thank you to the TMC members who supported and participated in this event.
    FABMAN

Best Fall Track Day ever!

Sad to see this event go, but also understand the complexity and difficulties and stress of putting this show on.
    -Don____________

Well, the event has come and gone over the years with different people involved, maybe it ll get picked up by someone?? That being said, it was a stellar day for sure !! a Little sun burnt, and little tired, yes, but slept like a baby lol

Club Supporter
    Attended as a spectator and event was excellent. Thanks to Rick, Ross and volunteers for a great event/day.

^^^If I knew you were bringing the telescope, I would have shaved a little closer.
    -Don____________

Been a heck of an event over the years and yes I'm sure going to miss it. Largest part of it's success, the people that worked so hard to make it run smoothly. Stephen, Ross, Katrinka, Celeste and everyone that pitched in here and there your efforts are what made it great, thank you, could not have done it without you. Of course would have been all for nothing without the great folks that attended year after year, you guys rock.
    Last Thursday could not have gone smoother, weather could not have been better and the track was clean and fast, hell of a way to end things.