Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Selling. Mustang

Selling. Mustang

Guys, I知 not phishing for a sale here. I知 thinking about selling my 2019 PP2 in the spring as I知 getting on in years having finding it a little awkward getting in and out of it.
    What are your experiences selling things like these cars? Is Auto Trader the best way to go?

You can post it here in our Buy and Sell section as well as Auto Trader.

Facebook Marketplace is a good spot.
    Also, if your buying another ride, keep in mind tax advantage of trading it in.

Whatever you do, I would strongly recommend not allowing any test drives. That could lead to a very dangerous situation.
    FABMAN

Details on the car?

Thanks to all who responded. Maybe I’ll list it here first, then see how it goes. If I do decide to part with it, I would really like someone who appreciates it to be the next owner.

TB, it’s a 2019 PP2 with active exhaust, safe and smart, standard cloth seats in Velocity Blue. About 20,000 KM, only summer driven.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    TB, it’s a 2019 PP2 with active exhaust, safe and smart, standard cloth seats in Velocity Blue. About 20,000 KM, only summer driven.
    Exactly what I'm looking for, right down to the colour. Are you the original owner?
    I'm currently on the hunt for a new daily driver. Next year would work better for me if you're interested in selling then.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Exactly what I'm looking for, right down to the colour. Are you the original owner?
    I'm currently on the hunt for a new daily driver. Next year would work better for me if you're interested in selling then.
    Yes, the original owner - I ordered it in fall of 2018 and picked it up in April of 19. Why don’t you PM me your email and maybe we can discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Yes, the original owner - I ordered it in fall of 2018 and picked it up in April of 19. Why don’t you PM me your email and maybe we can discuss?
    PM sent...