Only made the Kijiji ad because I can't seem to upload images so it's a way for you guys to see this stuff.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1673564364

After 15 years I still have my Silver GT. Don't drive her much, literally a few hundred every year. Sits on the hoist as always getting cleaned underneath more than on top LOL

I tracked her for a few years and we ran well together. Nowadays it's more a cruise or two.

So I decided to remove my FAYS2 watts linkage setup.
As you guys know, a Watts linkage transforms the way a rear end works. Instead of the rear end moving left & right under compression/rebound, following the arc of the panhard bar, the Watts setup only allows vertical movements with zero side-to-side swing of the rear end. Makes the car much more stable during accel/decel & cornering on uneven surfaces (Such as corner 1 Cayuga and corners 2, 4, 5 & 7 at Mosport GP). It may also help prevent you throwing the car into the ditch as you leave a car show.......

It's not that difficult to setup, once you grasp the concept, and uses your factory mounting points and bolts.

Why did I remove it? I've had it on the car for about 10,000km and I find that it can be a little 'crashy' at the back end because it attaches direct to the frame and uses metal heim joints on the pivot, no soft bushings. Given that I don't plan on tracking it anytime soon I thought I'd go back to a panhard.

It will work on any S197 car with any ride height. The higher the car rides the more benefit you'll feel from a Watts linkage because it's removing a lot of swing generated by the panhard. My own car is quite low with minimal suspension travel but even so, the panhard I installed (BMR) has allowed the rear end 'Mustang-Twitch' to return (A Whipple will do that I guess).

$500

--------------------------------

Also flogging a pair of Pypes Violator Axle-Back Exhaust-Black
(05-10 Mustang GT, GT500)

Fits 2005-2010 GT and Shelby GT500 Mustangs

https://www.blueovalclassics.ca/pype...tang-gt-shelby

Only ran with them for less than 100km. You can see there's no weathering at all, even clamps look like new. $700+USD ($950+ CAN)

Why am I selling? Because I don't like the look of Black exhausts on my Silver car. Just taste. I should have got chrome.

They sound nice, no droning and a little crackling on decel'.

$250