Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Exclusive 2024 Tesla Cybertruck Full Review & Drag Race

Exclusive 2024 Tesla Cybertruck Full Review & Drag Race

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Just watched this and I must say that despite its awful looks, the machine is impressive. Competition should push the other American players to up their game.
    FABMAN

That thing is fugly.
    Over two million people on the waiting list.

They didn't check any feature of that thing that makes it a pickup truck. I can tell you by the amount of space the gokart takes up in the box that it'a pretty tiny for a full size truck. No possibility of access over the side of the box. All they did was show that its a hideously ugly thing that performs in a straight line like every other electric car. There's a reason pickups haven't changed in 100 years. Tesla is selling that thing because its a gimmick.

The pickup crowd doesn’t even like the idea of a 1/2 size pickup, let alone something that completely breaks the mold.

I think it set out to do exactly what it did. It is “different”.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    They didn't check any feature of that thing that makes it a pickup truck. I can tell you by the amount of space the gokart takes up in the box that it'a pretty tiny for a full size truck. No possibility of access over the side of the box. All they did was show that its a hideously ugly thing that performs in a straight line like every other electric car. There's a reason pickups haven't changed in 100 years. Tesla is selling that thing because its a gimmick.
    Exactly that.
    If some stiff built it in his garage we would have called him out for wasting so much time n resource.

The technology is impressive, the vehicle itself is fugly. Also I don’t want a vehicle that can be shut down on a whim if Elon has a hissy fit.

Could never use it to tow a 5th wheel or gooseneck either.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    It wasnt about pleasing the truck guys on the first try.
    It was more of an experiment and a showcase of what can be done.
    There's no denying that the performance of the cyber truck is impressive. The bed size is about a foot off on lenght and width so its not too bad of a first try at a truck.
    Considering this vehicle is a first attempt at a truck - it is pretty impressive considering you can offroad (really good clearance) and it can tow 11000 pounds with it.

However, i'm still not sold on EV's lol

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!