Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can’t believe I just did this…

I can’t believe I just did this…

I switched all my services from Rogers to Bell. A savings of $120.00/ month was just too much to pass up. I hope I don’t regret it.

damn, that's an insane amount of savings.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

I'm on Cogeco. Every year or so I call and say I see you offer some great deals for new subscribers. What can you do for me? It's generally good enough that I won't go to bell. Also it's in my wife's name so worst case she can cancel and I'll start service.

Sadly, with no competition only choice is team red or team blue and both are fucking thieves!

My SIL got Bell on a special deal to switch from their other provider (she is in Sudbury region).
    I know it Sudbury and services are crap and a pain in the butt up there.
    Just a pile of problems with service switching over and lies on pricing by the sales people, so no big difference after all is said and done.
    Some loss in channels unless you pay extra. We don't have that down here - do we??
    In the end no difference in savings, just frustration over switching.
    So check you incoming bills so you do get the savings.

I have been nursing a Rogers Corporate cell plan since before I retired 14 years ago. Was $56 for unlimited talk, text and 5 gigs. Every time I made an OL inquiry about upgrading the plan their main focus was to get my off existing plan onto a big $ plan. They offered an existing customer 50 gigs for $120. I tried Bell and because I have Bell internet at the cottage and would be a new mobile customer they offered my unlimited calling, text and 120 gig 5G data then reduced speed after, all for $62 including tax. It was not a hard decission, but I gave Rogers one last chance but it was a waste of time. Have Bell satilite TV at the cottage and Rogers Ignite TV/Internet at home. I love Ignite but was very slow to migrate as I had purchased 4 of the old cable boxes rather that paying rent.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    I switched all my services from Rogers to Bell. A savings of $120.00/ month was just too much to pass up. I hope I don’t regret it.
    Stephen is the programming similar, both TV and Internet in package?

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Stephen is the programming similar, both TV and Internet in package?
    TV, internet, and home phone. TV channels look similar to Rogers (other than the channel numbers). Internet speed is faster with Bell (so they say). Home phone includes all the same features. I was paying $257.00/month with Rogers, the new package with Bell is $150.00/month. I’m also switching my cell phone from Rogers. Was paying $65.00/month for 10GB now paying $56.00 for unlimited.

Good luck dealing with Bell customer service.
    Not that Rogers customer service is any better.

They are both shit.
    I need to figure out this IPTV and at least save money on TV charges.

Stephen, as LX89 said IPTV is your next step to saving big $$$ on TV charges.