Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  31
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can’t believe I just did this…

Canceled cable probably 10 years ago.. never again

As for home internet.. Bell fibe has been great since the day they ran lines in my area. I’ve had cable internet, bell dsl along with some other third party dsl companies in the past. Bell fibe has always been reliable and fast. Expensive but worth it for no headaches.
    '88 LX

The Bell technician should be here in about twenty minutes. Fingers crossed that the installation goes smoothly. Also, Rogers has been blowing up my phone the past three or four days asking why I’m leaving and offering big discounts. Too little too late. I’m looking forward to calling them later today to cancel everything.

Same story with us but other way around. Years ago, wifry asked Bell for discounts, got "no way answer" so we checked with Rogers and called Bell back to say we are switching.
    We were swamped weekly with Bell calls with stupid discounts too little too late, plus mail with deals even now after years.
    Games both companies play thanks to government allowing no competition.

All done. I am now a Bell customer. The different channel numbers will take some getting use to, but the voice remote is pretty handy.

yep. I'm gonna transfer to Bell. Problem is my main email has a .cogeco.ca so i need to transfer over to gmail or other and alert all services and people etc

Back in June our copper network landline home phone crapped out.
    Bell refused to fix it as they no longer maintain the copper network in this area.

Only option was Bell fibe home phone which took those idiots 3 weeks to install,but I'm not getting into that.

The Bell tech who installed it was good and gave me his number and said if there were problems to call him directly.
    He mentioned if I wanted Bell internet or sim card to call him,but I didn't ask him at the time if he could get those at a lower price than what Bell advertises.

If any of you have a Bell tech coming around ask them if they can get lower prices for you and mention here if yes or no.