I knew I had rushed my decision when I initially purchased the car 3 years ago. It was supposed to be clear weather and on the day i went to go see it, there was an hour long rain storm the second i walked up to the car... on the day I went to go take delivery - the same thing.. poured the entire time i drove there, down poured as i finalized payment and continued down pouring all the way home. I should have listened to the universe and walked away but, didnt.
The car had just too much of a hardcore track set up, i spent way too much money on it for only 295hp paired with lots of electric gremlins and not much potential through the 2V platform. Last summer the car kept randomly shutting off with the Theft light flashing, car would be running perfectly then all of a sudden shut off at highway speeds with the THEFT light on... i suspected it was due to Ford's junk PATS system.
Turns out I had a few bad grounds and a terribly failing alternator ... seemed to have fixed the issue.

At this point I just didnt feel comfortable having my daughter in the car... and that is primarily the reason why I got it, so I could share memories with the wife and my daughter.
We love going to car meets in the summer and its something my wife and I have shared for a long time and want to continue sharing with our daughter.

I ended up selling the car to a 21 year old mechanic out in Alberta.

Now I'm on a patient hunt for:

- 03/04 Mach 1 ... 5 spd, must be black or DSG

or

- 98 to 02 Trans Am firebird or ws6, 6spd, must be black

What do you guys think of both of these cars?