Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7

Thread: 1988 ford mustang fox body roller

1988 ford mustang fox body roller

Motivated SALER CAR must GO $13.500

Up for sale is my 1988 mustang foxbody this is a roller with a ls swap currently in progress unfortunately things have changed and it’s now looking for a owner and home to get it running this car is currently being swapped to a turbo ls. I have ownership in hand with original keys Please read
    -Engine is 1999 Silverado that has 111,000km no Dod no electronic throttle it was specifically sourced.
    - Has a AJE k member with front strange coil over suspension and strange upper pillowball mounts
    - Steering is flaming river manual rack with steering shaft and motion steering wheel
    - 1000hp fuel system from motion race works ready to be installed comes with all AN lines and fittings along with brand new stock tank and 535gph hellcat fuel pump
    - Turbo fab hot side is holly hooker log type manifolds along with turbo up pipe fabricated piece with single 88mm turbo
    - Has brand new trail blazer not pictured ss manifold with 98mm throttle body
    - This car won’t take long to get running also have a th400 auto trans
    Asking 13,500 CAN I’m open to reasonable offers I can be reached at 416-522-3293
    Cash only
    Thanks for looking
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...ler/1690261761
    Any questions feel free to contact myself 416-five2two-32nine3

Very cool project, good luck with your sale.

SOLD