Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Mustang Emblems and More

Mustang Emblems and More

I looked on the Forum search engine for this title and didn't get a hit, so I hope I am not duplicating a previous thread. I purchased a 2024 GT a couple of weeks ago. I noticed on an identical 2024 Mustang (different colour) that it had an emblem on the strut tower brace that read comething like Coyote 5.0 Performance. It looked cool. There wasn't one on my strut tower brace so I asked the dealer. Apparently when Ford has them at the assembly line they affix them, if they don't - well they dont. The new parts reality, right? :-( Do they send them out later, no. No huge deal but would have been nicer looking. Then I came across an American company called Anchor Room. They make a huge list of products including a variety of Mustang emblems. Now that it has arrived and I have installed it (using the two sided tape it came with) I can say it is super high qulaity (thin aluminum plate wilth logo and two sided tape). I could have used the pre drilled holes in the strut brace to use pop rivets to affix the emblem plate but I think the two sided tape will hold it on. IMO it looks oem and really dresses-up the brace. They seem to have all kinds of other Mustang customizing parts too. As we bring our Mustangs out of hibernation and start to dress them up a bit I thought I'd pass this along. PS .... If you want to go directly to the part of their site that shows the aluminum emblems (for strut braces etc.) then type "strut brace plates" into their search box and it will send you there directly. I do like some of their other Mustang products too.....BTW I gently shaped the aluminum plate to the slope of the strut brace before sticking it down.
    Last edited by MAT; 04-19-2024 at 10:57 PM.

I've dealt with Anchor room in the past and always had a great experience as well.
    Post some pics of your new ride.

I bought a dash + strut brace plaques from them over the winter for my '20, impressed with the quality. Hope they look just as good in the car.

@MUSTANGWOP....will get some pics out. The weather has been so crappy - freakin' rain - that haven't had it out much. Do have a few shots though I'll get on. Cheers MT