Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,228
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: Post up Good Jokes!

An older woman, well past child-bearing years went to a walk-in clinic where she was seen by a young, new doctor. After about 3 minutes in the exam room, the doctor told her she was pregnant. She burst out the door, screaming as she ran down the hall.​

An older doctor stopped her and asked her what the problem was, and she told him what had happened.
    After hearing her out, he sat her down in another exam room and marched back to where the first doctor was and demanded, “what is the matter with you? That lady is over 60 years old, has four grown children and several grand children! And you told her she was pregnant?”

The young doctor continued to write on his clipboard, and without looking up, he asked, “Does she still have the hiccups?”
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Club Supporter

^^^lmfao!!!^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

A guy goes to Las Vegas to gamble And he loses all his money. He doesn't even have enough for a cab, but he flagged one down anyway. He explained to the driver that he would pay him back next time and gave him his phone number, but the driver told him, "Get the HELL out of my cab!"
    So he walked all the way to the airport and got home. Some time rolls by and he decides to go back to Vegas again and this time he wins BIG. He gets his bags and is ready for the airport with all his new winnings. There is a line of cabs and at the very end, he sees the driver from last time that kicked him out. He stood for a moment thinking how can he get his revenge on that driver.
    So, he gets in the first cab. "How much is it to the airport?" He asks. The driver says, "$15"
    "Great, how much for you to sleep with me on the way there?"
    The cab driver says, "Get the hell out of my cab."
    So he goes to the next one and asks the same thing. "How much to the airport?"
    "$15"
    "Great, how much for you to sleep with me on the way there?"
    And that cab driver also tells him to get the hell out of his cab. He does this all the way down the line of drivers, each one kicking him out. He finally gets to the last driver, the one from his last trip. The driver doesn't recognize him and he asks, "Hey how much to the airport?"
    The driver responds, "$15".
    The guy hands him $15 and says "Great let's go!"
    And so the driver leaves, slowly passing all the other drivers who are staring out their window while the guy in the back smiles at them enthusiastically while giving them the thumbs up!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

A woman is badly burned in a car accident and requires a skin graft on her face.​ Because of her injuries the doctors are unable to take skin from any part of her body, so they must rely on a donor. Her husband of 25 years volunteers and the operation goes ahead. Whilst deciding which bit of his skin to use he mentions he has a smooth bottom and perhaps that would be the best place to take the graft from. The surgeon agrees and after 5 grueling hours of surgery the operation is a complete success.

When the woman wakes up and sees the result, she is so overwhelmed that she says 'I can never thank you enough for this. I will do whatever you want by way of thanks'.

The husband smiles and says, 'We've been married for 25 years and there's nothing you can give me that you haven't already. Besides, when your mother kisses your cheek, that'll be all the thanks I'll ever need'.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

Long time friends Sylvia & Wanda meet up in Heaven!!
    SYLVIA: Hi! Wanda.
    WANDA: Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?...
    SYLVIA: I froze to death.
    WANDA: How horrible!
    SYLVIA: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
    WANDA: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
    SYLVIA: So, what happened?
    WANDA: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
    SYLVIA: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

A man and his wife are awakened at 3:00 a.m. by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
    “Not a chance,” says the husband, “it is 3:00 in the morning!” He slams the door and returns to bed.
    “Who was that?” asked his wife.
    “Just some drunk guy asking for a push,” he answers.
    “Did you help him?” she asks.
    “No, I did not, it’s 3 a.m. in the morning and it’s pouring out there!”
    “Well, you have a short memory,” says his wife. “Can’t you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him.”
    The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, “Hello, are you still there?”
    “Yes,” comes back the answer.
    “Do you still need a push?” calls out the husband.
    “Yes, please!” comes the reply from the dark.
    “Where are you?” asks the husband.
    “Over here on the swing,” replies the drunk.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!