Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,228
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up Good Jokes!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear' she whispers as she steps into the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night
    The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.
    She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating, I was 18 and you were only 16,' he says solemnly.
    Once again, the wife is touched to tears. 'Yes, I do' she replies.

The husband pauses The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car'
    'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.

The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years'
    'I remember that, too' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said "I would have gotten out today."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys hear about the guy who stole an electric car?

He was charged with Battery.

.. I'll see my way out

A clearly inebriated woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City and laid on the back seat.

The cab driver, an older gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman.

He made no attempt to start the cab. The woman glared back at him and said, "What's wrong with you, honey? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The old driver answered, "Let me tell you something, lady. I wasn't staring at you like you think; that would not be proper."

The woman giggled and responded, "Well, if you're not staring at my boobies or my butt, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused a moment, then told her, "well..... Ma'am, I am looking and I am looking, and I am thinking to myself, where in the hell is this lady keeping the money to pay for this ride?"

Now, that's a businessman!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

An old, blind Marine wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
    He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
    After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'
    The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
    In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
    'Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
    1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
    2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
    3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
    4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
    5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
    Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'
    The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

A father walks into a market with his young son. The boy is holding a quarter. Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face. The father realizes the boy has swallowed the quarter and starts panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive and serious looking woman, in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar in the market reading her newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the market.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds, the boy convulses violently and coughs up the quarter, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand. Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the coin to the father and walks back to her seat in the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. I am indebted to you! Are you a doctor?".

"No," the woman replied. ....... "Divorce Attorney".
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!

Yikes!!! LOL

Do you guys know why the DECH doesn't have Traction control?
    It doesn't have enough power to need it.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'