Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,220
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up Good Jokes!

Meet Walter Barnes
    All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!
    Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"
    80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question.
    All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.

"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply;

"I outlived all them assholes."
    Then he calmly returned to his seat.
    -Don____________

Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Fort Worth, Texas. After last call the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his truck and trailer and fall into it.

He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally, he got into the car and started the engine, switched the wipers on and off....it was a fine, dry summer night, flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left.

Finally, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road. The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said,

'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken.' 'I seriously doubt it', said the truly proud Hillbilly. 'Tonight I'm the designated decoy.

Red neck jokes.

1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
    2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
    3. It's considered tacky to take a cooler to church.
    4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
    5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.

In Canada, our government, in its eternal wisdom, recently passed two laws.

They are:
    1. Legalized gay marriage.
    2. Legalized marijuana.

Legalizing gay marriage and marijuana at the same time now makes perfect Biblical sense.

Leviticus 20:13 says: "If a man lies with another man, they should be stoned."

Apparently we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before!

It took me awhile but I finally figured out how things work in this country.

My son was flunking out of college so I told him "You will marry the girl I choose."
    He said, "NO."
    I told him, "She is Bill Gate's daughter".
    He said, "YES."

I called Bill Gates and said, "I want your daughter to marry my son".
    Bill Gates said, "NO."
    I told Bill Gates, "My son is the CEO of World bank."
    Bill Gates said, "OK."

I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO
    He said, "NO."
    I told him, "My son is Bill Gate's son-in-law".
    He said, "OK".

That my friends is how things work in this country.
    -Don____________

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay?"
    As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for... "I'm okay I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look.
    She said, “Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”
    "That's nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!"
    "Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."
    Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this."
    We arrived at her place which was just a few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now."
    "Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of boobs I’ve ever seen. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"
    "Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

Paddy, had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition.
    It appeared that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink.
    So when Paddy's 18th birthday came 'round, he and his pal Mick, took a boat out to the middle of the lake, Paddy, stepped out of the boat . . And nearly drowned!

Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety.
    Furious and confused, Paddy, went to see his grandmother.
    'Grandma,' he asked, "It's my 18th birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lake like my father, his father, and his father before him?"
    Granny looked deeply into Paddy's, troubled brown eyes and said,
    "Because your father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were all born in December,
    when the lake is frozen, and you were born in August, ya dip twit.

Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole.

Did ya hear in the news about the two guys that got busted for stealing a calendar from the corner store?

They got six months each!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hank is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one Hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine." The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen to me very, very closely:

"Are – my – test – results - back....!"