Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coil Over Suspension

This deal scares me. $1500 for KW V3? They're regularly like double that. Gah! I'm so torn!!! I've read excellent reviews from quite a few different sites/forums. I've never heard of them failing before. I'm going to bed I need to sleep on it lol
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

I actually almost bought KW V1's earlier this year.

I would love some cortex stuff. We'll see how crazy the OT gets at work. If I start working late days and weekends I'd really like their watts link and torque arm combo.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

I owned a set of those KW V3's and I was going to put them on the Modfox. The Kw's look like there mass produced out of cheaper material on the outside. I would use them on a street car. Import guys seems to give them good reviews, mainly beemer people.

JT, killer stuff, does require a race team budget to afford though.

Eventually im going MM coilovers up front on both cars.......

MEANMCHN
    I love the shit storm I unleashed by telling you guys about a deal I found ha ha. I know better for next time!

Or how about this, come to CTMP, you leave before me, 1 warm up lap and if I don't blue flag you I'll give you $500.

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by MEANMCHN View Post
    I love the shit storm I unleashed by telling you guys about a deal I found ha ha. I know better for next time!

Or how about this, come to CTMP, you leave before me, 1 warm up lap and if I don't blue flag you I'll give you $500.

LOL....pls don't take the comment stuff the wrong way. Everyone is just trying to input their experience and opinions to help, not jam you.
    Judging by your videos, I would say if you were riding a haywagon with R comps, you would likely do well against the troops ...except maybe ZR's Cobra.

Do you really run lap times below 1:30? I seem to recall anything below 1:40 was pretty stout for a street car...on the old track. I didn't time anyone @ Mustangs at Mosport, but is the track faster than before?

TheMustangShow

LoL!

I love the shit storm I unleashed
    I dunno about a shit storm or not ....but 3 pages so far and the coil-overs haven't even been delivered yet! LOL
    -Don____________

MEANMCHN
    I know, I'm just playing, I get them on Tuesday according to UPS.

As for haywagon, get your facts straight, it's a taxi cab with R comps.