Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  22
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: FOOTBALL (The Kind where you HIT)

Packers agree to terms on three-year deal with DE Julius Peppers.

Not sure how I feel about this yet but we do need the help on D.

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    Packers agree to terms on three-year deal with DE Julius Peppers.

Not sure how I feel about this yet but we do need the help on D.
    Whaddup Burns?

Lots of deck chairs moving around in the NFL this off season.

Should be a good draft too, there are some real Blue Chippers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    Whaddup Burns?

Lots of deck chairs moving around in the NFL this off season.

Should be a good draft too, there are some real Blue Chippers this year.
    Things are good Show, how about you ?

Super pumped for the upcoming football season.

Man I go away for a week and the Mustang world gets turned upside down. Lol.

I may hang my hat here for awhile and see how things pan out.

TheMustangShow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HD57z4F8E

Against all odds, he is now a SUPERBOWL CHAMPION!

TheMustangShow

AFL Founder, and the only owner of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson, is dead at 95.

R.I.P.

Story:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-jr-dies-at-95
    Last edited by TheMustangShow; 03-25-2014 at 03:13 PM.

AFL Founder and the only owner of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson, is dead at 95.

R.I.P.

Story:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...-jr-dies-at-95
    End of an era. R.I.P.
    The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.

Leonardo da Vinci

AFL Founder and the only owner of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson, is dead at 95.

R.I.P.
    I just heard this on the news. Sad day for the Bills.

TheMustangShow

12 Canadians will be headed for this year's NFL Draft. http://canada.nfl.com/2014/03/28/dra...e-canadians-2/

Let's hope some of our Players go high.

Canada continues to produce more elite athletes/per capita, than any other nation.
    Last edited by TheMustangShow; 04-01-2014 at 11:49 AM.

TheMustangShow

Well here well go, the MARKHAM RAIDERS SuperSaturday goes on Saturday April 5th, this is a FREE Camp to introduce your son to the great game of FOOTBALL.
    The Markham Raiders are a non-profit Championship Football Organization that plays in the Ontario Varsity Football league http://www.ovflontario.com, that has produced many CIS, NCAA, CFL and NFL Football Players.

WE ARE FOOTBALL!

Location: St. Roberts Dome (on 8101 Leslie St, Thornhill Leslie Just south of the 407 on the East Side, you can't miss it, it's a damn DOME!)

Ages: 6-19

Areas: Thornhill, Markham, Unionville, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, etc., all practices are in Markham.

Football is the greatest team game of them all and it's the biggest TEAM GAME of them all, two teams playing as one, it is a game not about the individual player, but the collective effort of the TEAM.

There's a spot for everyone on the Football Field and your child will learn sportsmanship, toughness, character and self esteem and make friends that will last a Lifetime.

There is nothing more exciting than taking the field with 50 of your brothers prepared to WIN!

For parents concerned about injury, yes you can get injured in football, not sugarcoating the sport, but sitting in front of the TV Playing Video Games and eating Doritos, does a lot more damage.

As for concussions, there are many more concussion in Soccer, you have a Helmet on your head in football.

For parents concerned about size; Short, Tall, Skinny or Husky? We have a spot for your boy on the Football Team, were your son WILL succeed!

So come out to the FREE Clinic, there are no pads, not hitting, just a fun introduction
    to Football, with some fun Football drills, learn about our Programs and Teams, try on some Football Equipment and a Q&A with Coaches.

Please PM for more info if needed.

http://markhamraiders.ca
    Last edited by TheMustangShow; 04-01-2014 at 02:12 PM.

TheMustangShow

Well what a great day today, we had over 80 new kids come out to our skills camp, the parking lot was packed and one parent brought his Old School TARGA, one with no water in the Mill.

For our SuperSaturday open house, we shut down practices and have a few of our players that play in the three youngest age groups, Adam, PeeWee and Bantam help the newcomers in addtion to our Coaching Staff. This is one of my favourite days of the year
    what you see a kid try something new and LOVE IT!

We alos got some help from our most famous Markham Raider, Shamawd Chambers the WR from the Edmonton Eskimos, who when in town, always gives back to the Organization that gave him his start. There are only about 2500 men in the World, that get a Paycheque to play Pro Football and he's one of them!

We also had a few retired T-Cats from Elite Football help out too!

Two media outlets dropped by and did some coverage and John Wells the old CBC CFL Broadcaster, lives in Markham and always drops by this event and come to games.
    was a great day!

Chambers posed with my middle boy and my youngest, the big boy could not make it, he was breaking in some gloves at a scheduled scrimmage between the WLU Golden Hawks and Guelph U, which evidently featured a bench clearing brawl, which is 100% retard, as you can't have much of a fight in pads and a helmet.

Last edited by TheMustangShow; 04-06-2014 at 12:10 AM.