Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Decent read here for two piece shafts.

http://www.cherod.com/mustang/HowTo/LCA%20_adj.htm
    Thanks ZR. Good read.

Quote Originally Posted by cf105arrow View Post
    Thanks ZR. Good read.
    X2.

Mrods
    SOLVED!!!! Took the car to Matt and Joe at DaSilva. Pinion angle was spot on. Drive shaft was good. WHITELINE Relocation brackets
    removed to test... and guess what... no more dam high speed vibration. Thank you Dasilva!

That's two American Muscle products I bought that were garbage. The original SR LCA were dangerous to drive with, due to massive bushing play.

These Whiteline relocation brackets must have been manufactured by "Aren't We Naughty", because they vibrate like hell at speed.

In addition, I checked AM's web site to see if my multiple attempts to post a poor review for the SR LCA were up and guess what... they did not post and they removed all negative posts similar to mine. So much for consumer based feedback. AM was ok for he occasional stick on part, but I will never get screwed by them again with any part that actually impacts drive performance.

Whiteline and SR is JUNK. Sorry you had to find out the hard way. Glad it's all fixed though.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

FWIW, I have the BMR relocation brackets with Steeda LCAs and no vibration. However, the brackets did take some fine tuning by the good Dr. ZR to get them to fit properly.

I'd like to add that from what i've researched contrary to some are hearing, the brackets are to help with your Instant Center, not Pinion Angle.
    This was especially important for lowered cars as once lowered, you change the angle of the control arm and therefore pushing the IC forward.
    Bring the IC back towards the rear of the car will help with traction but too far back will make for undesirable handing and brake dive.

Mrods
    Yes thanks for the info, Matt at Dasilva also schooled me on the IC impacts of relo brackets etc. I assumed pinion angle was an issue. Learn learn learn! That's why I'm here.

Cheers

Damn Mark, you just have all the bad luck (I had my own today as well)
    I agree with Stephen my BMR stuff has been great so far, and from what I read on S197 forum they are a pretty honest company and all made in USA (They were also what both matt and joe independently recommended)

AM and poor parts are becoming a theme.