Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Battery Relocation

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_89_Hatch View Post
    Just checked a few things. The PC680 is 15lbs.
    My stock Kirkland battery that I literally just weighed is 29.9lbs
    14ft of 1/0 wire is 4.5lbs
    Then you have to add the weight of the box for the trunk etc. At $113 US for the PC680 and about $150 for a good relocation kit the PC680 would be the way to go.

Would just have to figure out how to mount the PC680.
    I would be concerned that battery is too small to crank over the motor with any kind of compression pressure; that's why I went with the PC925; also cause my plan calls for a huge sound system

Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    I would be concerned that battery is too small to crank over the motor with any kind of compression pressure; that's why I went with the PC925; also cause my plan calls for a huge sound system
    I kinda thought the same with the rated cca, the tested ones are much higher and people daily cars with these (mustangs included) biggest issue is the smallest reserve capacity and toy cars sitting for weeks on end, basically what I took from my research is if its going to sit for more than a couple weeks throw a battery tender on it or disconnect it

tulowd
    mine sat all winter, disconnected, and started right up no charging. Pretty awesome little powerhouse.