Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: SEXY PARTS

Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN-U View Post
    Ill add to the intake pics. Started out with crappy silver powder coating falling of it, to this,.... only took me about 20 hours or so lol
    very nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Thanks guys, I was going to have it done in chrome powder coat. I am glad I went with black paint/polish. Here it is mocked up on the motor getting ready to make its way into my fox. (Sorry for the shitty cell pics.)

88 LX Hatch, Procharged R347, Lentech, Team Z... under construction.

01 Bullitt, BBK long tubes, X pipe, MagnaFlow MagnaPack cat back, BBK CAI, 4.10's, InTune, Raptor Shift Light, 12.93@105.63

99chromegt
    ^^^ we have a winner!! That thing looks killer. I hope you aren't into grudge racing and are willing to share your numbers lol

Thanks guys. That alt looks great! I thought about polishing mine, but after polishing all the brackets and the blower I had no desire to do the alt lol, so it got slightly smoothed and painted base clear silver. The combo is pretty old school but makes ok power. I bought it used and spent hours and hours painting and polishing. I changed all the accessory bolts to stainless and smoothed and polished them as well. The intake and headers will be bolted on with stainless ARP hardware too.
    It is a 347 in a Ford Racing R302 block, it has 190cc Brodix Track 1 heads and a pretty mild custom cam. The blower is a Procharger D1SC. The combo made 629rwhp in the car it was in before I got it. I bought the entire drivetrain and ancient Ford Racing EPEC stand alone so the #s should be pretty close in my car. The other car had a T5Z in it lol, I will be using a TKO and a McLeod RST twin disc.
    Its not in the car yet, I hope to get it in over the winter. I will start a build thread when its done or close to it.

01 Bullitt, BBK long tubes, X pipe, MagnaFlow MagnaPack cat back, BBK CAI, 4.10's, InTune, Raptor Shift Light, 12.93@105.63

this is what I started with

99chromegt
    ^^ awesome transformation. Wow that HP #!!!

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN-U View Post
    Thanks guys, I was going to have it done in chrome powder coat. I am glad I went with black paint/polish. Here it is mocked up on the motor getting ready to make its way into my fox. (Sorry for the shitty cell pics.)

Killer!

this is a guy on S197 forums 3V, Stroked 302 with a Procharger F1-A and a Lentech 4r70w runs 9's now, hes rebuilding and shooting for 1000+ numbers

Just heard today that Department of Boost will be releasing their manifold for the coyote in the spring of 2015.

A new 5.0 with a GT500 M122 or TVS blower strapped on will be a beast for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Just heard today that Department of Boost will be releasing their manifold for the coyote in the spring of 2015.

A new 5.0 with a GT500 M122 or TVS blower strapped on will be a beast for certain.
    Awwwwww yeah!
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!