Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review for Raptor Shift Lght in S197

Saw what you did with my peripheral vision.

I have the same one in my Modfox. Mine points at my chest and I have no need for a cap. Works well.

Have mine mounted on a SOS pillar pod. Works really well and prefer it off to the side. Like many have mentioned, have the cap on mine all the time as well.
    ~Scott B

Quote Originally Posted by ndinadis View Post
    Mark, how ya been bud,
    I think I want one of these next year for the track, that place has great prices (beat AM on some bmr stuff I am looking at) and the free shipping is killer.
    Nick
    Nick, just checked out Stang Mods, but I only see free shipping to the lower 48 states. How do you get free shipping to Canada?

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Nick, just checked out Stang Mods, but I only see free shipping to the lower 48 states. How do you get free shipping to Canada?
    tried adding the light to my cart went to check out and it had a shipping estimator, added my info and it came up free, added a bmr k-member went to cart and refreshed still free, deleted items incase it was just the light causing free shipping, added just the k member and it said they would ship free, pretty awesome if it does work. If not I have a US address I send stuff too.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ndinadis View Post
    tried adding the light to my cart went to check out and it had a shipping estimator, added my info and it came up free, added a bmr k-member went to cart and refreshed still free, deleted items incase it was just the light causing free shipping, added just the k member and it said they would ship free, pretty awesome if it does work. If not I have a US address I send stuff too.
    I tried the same- said free shipping but when I scrolled down further it said that since it was an international order it gave me a 1 800 number to call and get a quote on shipping costs.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Anyone check into local pricing?

group buy?
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Roushcharged
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Did you pay any duty on it? Just checked out there website. Curious what additional charges will be added when parts arrive.

99chromegt
    I think mine 2 stage raptor cost $180 after exchange & shipping purchased from Raptor Preformance. Not sure if anyone local has these lights. It came in a small bubble wrap envelope through the USPS and I wasn't charged duty. It did take over two weeks to get.