Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What I *DIDN'T* buy today...

Quote Originally Posted by Slope View Post
    If by "fun" you mean scattering your car once or twice a season without putting many actual miles on it then yes, fun.
    or blaming others for your inability to correctly diagnose & fix a lifter problem?

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailites View Post
    or blaming others for your inability to correctly diagnose & fix a lifter problem?
    If you could share where I "blamed others", that'd be great. Especially when "others" said: "oil is a liquid, it's not compressible/the pushrod is straight and the rocker checks out/just put your thick valve cover gasket on and it'll be just fine".

I did diagnose the problem.
    I did fix the problem.

My sh*t has to run every day.

Cool

If you could share where I "blamed others", that'd be great. Especially when "others" said: "oil is a liquid, it's not compressible/the pushrod is straight and the rocker checks out/just put your thick valve cover gasket on and it'll be just fine".

I did diagnose the problem.
    I did fix the problem.

My sh*t has to run every day.
    yes...& good...

however...you also created the problem...just sayin

Slope
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailites View Post
    however...you also created the problem...just sayin
    Never once did I dismiss that.

Still waiting on a quote or instance where I "blamed others".

I'll wait here.

Too bad on the KB Ryan, I had been thinking of one as well. Oh well, we'll just go another route.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Club Supporter
    Kenne Bell didn't handle the rebuilds on most of these units, they got farmed out. There are at least two places online that still offer service on these blowers. Direct, no bullsh*t.

On the centri vs. PD supercharger, it's just a totally different power. The both have inherent +'s and -'s.
    Yeah, was thinking about parts, etc for the rebuilds. Hard enough getting parts from Ford for some discontinued car models so not sure what a small company like this would be like especially given the half-hearted effort they put into these kits (fox).