Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Vegas Vacationing: tips, tricks do's and don'ts?

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    Still gotta make a list on paper and figure out where all this stuff is so I can knock it out. Been so busy with work and hashing out details I haven't really had time to review all the things to do in great detail and write them down.
    TOO MUCH PLANNING!

it's Vegas Baby! Wing it!
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Sswitch View Post
    Oh, I have other places I'd rather go! Antarctica, Alert (during Polar Bear season), Siberia... . Of course, you are welcome to come along
    One problem I see with both of those.... Cold.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    TOO MUCH PLANNING!

it's Vegas Baby! Wing it!
    It's more like I have a really bad short term memory. I remember I'm supposed to do something but I forget what it it is im supposed to do. Also the names of shit I'm wanting to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    if he can pull out and pass a Honda civic, that thing is modded in my books.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not4You
    I know how to blow trannies!

just watch this movie, it describes everything you should do/see in Vegas

-Don____________

Mustang Occasionally
    ^^^ Haha... Great flick. Very dark but hilarious.

Never heard how your "Vegas Vacation" went JiBBY !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Bringing this back to the top. The family and I were in Vegas last weekend during the ice storm. We got in early Sunday morning and left on Tuesday. Stayed at the Tropicana. Saw two shows, Blue Man Group, and one of the many Cirque du Soleil. On Monday we rented a car to do some site seeing. Started off the morning going to Sonic for breakfast, then we dropped my wife off at an outlet mall and Celeste and I went exploring. Went to Shelby American and took the guided tour (conducted by Jim King one of the founders of the GHMA). After that is was off to Counts Kustoms to look at the cars (as we were walking to the main entrance I looked to my right to see Ryan(the painter on the show),standing in the doorway of the body shop doing a polish job on a bumper cover). It was cool to see many of the rides from the TV show in person. After we left the Count's we drove two minutes down the street to the Welderup guys. Again very cool to see their creations in person. (Didn't see any of them as they were in the adjoining shop working on next seasons show). Our last stop was at the Venetian to get some goodies from the Cake Boss. We also walked through several of the big name hotels. Some of them, like the MGM Grand, make the Vaughan Mills mall look small. The prices for food and drink were rather high, but we found a little restaurant a five minute walk from our hotel where we could eat for a reasonable price (especially after 4:00 when many things were half price). All in all it was a fun trip, and I'd go back to do some day trips like the Hoover Dam.