Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Events - Dates to be added as they are set up.

Reon D

2015 Events - Dates to be added as they are set up.

Hey everyone!

Hopefully everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year and 2015 is looking like a good year for you. We have several events we are looking to promote/run this year and will supply dates and information as we have them. We will update this thread as we acquire new info.

Sick Kids Open House - May 31, 2015 - Location, DaSilva Racing, Pickering, Ontario
    This event has been growing larger and larger every year and continues to set benchmarks for fundraising for this incredible cause. Last year we set out to beat our previous year's record of $20K and managed to raise just over $27K for Sick Kids Hospital. The proceeds for this event are completely donated; meaning, we cover the cost of operating and do not recover any of our costs. We consider our time and operating expenses a part of our collective donation to Sick Kids. Please plan on joining us this year as we are hoping to raise even more to help provide much needed care for children in need.

- Dyno Day
    - Raffle Drawings
    - 50/50
    - Show and Shine
    - Zoo to You
    - Al Tucci (Comedic MC Extraordinaire)
    - More to follow....

Canadian Street Car Nationals
    - We are looking to bring back the CSCN this year but have not yet confirmed. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please subscribe to this thread for updates....
    ***UPDATE*** - 01/21/15
    - The Canadian Street Car Nationals are coming back to you August 7, 8 and 9th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ontario. Mark your calendars and be sure to join us at the track this year. We are working on updating the CSCN website and will add a link here when it is running live.

***Spring Track Day*** - 01/21/15
    We are having a track day on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Preliminary plans include the road course only but we would like to gauge interest in drag strip so we will leave this as an option. Registration is $120.00 per driver in advance and $140 at the gate. Please be sure to bring the proper head protection and ensure that your vehicle is running properly. Mark your calendars and make sure you join us. No open wheeled vehicles will be permitted to join this event, 4 wheeled vehicles only.

We will post any additional events here and bump the thread when we add information.

Thank you!
    Reon
    Last edited by Reon D; 01-21-2015 at 12:38 PM.

CSCN..........hell yes, hope it happens.

99chromegt
    CSCN ..... really hope this event materializes once again.

Will DaSilva be hosting mid week track days again at TMP? My Fave time to run the 1/4....regular T&T nights are way too busy.

Reon D
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick_89_Hatch View Post
    Will DaSilva be hosting mid week track days again at TMP? My Fave time to run the 1/4....regular T&T nights are way too busy.
    We do intend to host track days again this year but have no dates at the moment. We'll announce those on this thread, Facebook and our website when we know for sure....

Thanks!
    Reon

70XR7
    I've got my calendar filling up already with car shows! Any of you guys going to the Fords in the Park show in Milton??

99chromegt
    I am figuring out the best date to book my 3rd Annual ( but really 2nd ) Horseshoes & Mustangs BBQ. We had about 25-30 cars out last year in total... let's see if we can double that for 2015!

We are working with Joe to get lapping day date(s) put together..............stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick_89_Hatch View Post

Beware the Masher!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70XR7 View Post
    I've got my calendar filling up already with car shows! Any of you guys going to the Fords in the Park show in Milton??
    What are the dates for that one XR?

James

TurboFox
    I want to race in King of Street at CSCN! (as long as I don't get booted for no cage)