Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Events - Dates to be added as they are set up.

Reon D
    Dates added for CSCN and Spring Track Day.
    Mark your calendars and join us for these events!!!

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Reon

tulowd
    so.......what are the dates? lol

Updated in post #1.
    ~Scott B

Treed by Scott.

Canadian Street Car Nationals
    - We are looking to bring back the CSCN this year but have not yet confirmed. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please subscribe to this thread for updates....
    ***UPDATE*** - 01/21/15
    - The Canadian Street Car Nationals are coming back to you August 7, 8 and 9th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ontario. Mark your calendars and be sure to join us at the track this year. We are working on updating the CSCN website and will add a link here when it is running live.

***Spring Track Day*** - 01/21/15
    We are having a track day on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Preliminary plans include the road course only but we would like to gauge interest in drag strip so we will leave this as an option. Registration is $120.00 per driver in advance and $140 at the gate. Please be sure to bring the proper head protection and ensure that your vehicle is running properly. Mark your calendars and make sure you join us. No open wheeled vehicles will be permitted to join this event, 4 wheeled vehicles only.

99chromegt
    Reon is looking for approximately 40 cars for the drag strip to go forward with that option. Get the word and send him a PM or email voicing your interest in having the strip open for action on April 30 as well.

I'll register for both.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I'll register for both.
    Me too.

99chromegt
    Me three

tulowd
    Reon; sign me up for RC and DS pls

Paul

ANNOUNCEMENT

In an effort to see the event continue with the drag strip and road course, club is putting up an incentive for peeps to register for both. Remember that big ass tool set everyone was talking about from Canadian Tire a week or two ago.............well we've got one and wanna give it away to you.

Ok so how do you enter the draw for this bad boy, just gotta pre register for BOTH ROAD COURSE AND DRAG STRIP. Opting for one or the other won't work, no exceptions. We'll be drawing for the prize live at the race track.

Best of luck to everyone.