Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  47
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Track Day Chit Chat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Yeah but I wanna go fast
    you do know the quickest way to get going fast is to turn laps on street tires, right?

driver mod > tire mod
    BECAUSE RACECAR

tulowd
    its funny how a fast road course car has very little to do with power and everything to do with the lunatic/inert genius behind the wheel.

Best thing I ever saw at the track was a friends daughter lapping Shannonville in 1990 in her old rusty Volvo, amongst all the Porsches, Vettes and NSX's. She had a blast and drove the wheels off that thing. Pretty sure it had radial tires, lol.

I'm not really interested in making 13 second passes, but did mention to Reon that I would kick in some extra bucks if it would help to make the drag strip side happen (after being harangued by Paul on the phone!! LOL)

cheers
    Ed
    Plain white wrapper GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

I think the problem for some may be the fact that 30 April is still a little early in the season for the die hard drag racers and for most enthusiasts as well. But I am going to try out both events
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

03svt
    my wife told me to go ahead and book it, just not sure if I should.. it will be within 2 weeks of her due date and not sure I should take a chance on coming. ill have to play this by ear...if its getting close to cancelling strip ill pay and if I cant make it no biggie..ive wasted a lot more money than that haha

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    my wife told me to go ahead and book it, just not sure if I should.. it will be within 2 weeks of her due date and not sure I should take a chance on coming. ill have to play this by ear...if its getting close to cancelling strip ill pay and if I cant make it no biggie..ive wasted a lot more money than that haha
    1st Babies are usually overdue...and you will want to be OUT of the HOUSE, whenever you get chance, when your wife is in the 9th month. LOL

They're like ticking timebombs in MONTH 9.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    1st Babies are usually overdue...and you will want to be OUT of the HOUSE, whenever you get chance, when your wife is in the 9th month. LOL

They're like ticking timebombs in MONTH 9.
    that doesn't sound very reassuring im sure ill be there, looking forward to try the road course.

Learn to run what you brung and dont worry about what could be. Park pride and ego at the gate and come have fun.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

stephen does quite well on street tires
    -Don____________

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    stephen does quite well on street tires
    Most are on Streets on the RC..only a handful of cars run slicks.