Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  47
Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Track Day Chit Chat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheMustangShow

I'll do my best not to disappoint Team Blue!! I promise I will only eat grass once...Unlike team yellow!!
    Joel,

99chromegt
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    I'll do my best not to disappoint Team Blue!! I promise I will only eat grass once...Unlike team yellow!!
    I never ate grass unless some one else on team yellow did. I stayed on the track. Just practicing my donuts lol.

nah, he's just colour blind. my car is clearly RED.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    nah, he's just colour blind. my car is clearly RED.
    But it only happened once.. not 3 times...in the same spot. lol

For me it's always my second lap of the morning that I spin (different spots tho)
    Joel,

99chromegt
    It's funny how quick some of those corners sneak up on you. I was carrying too much speed into 12? and started to slide. I chickened out and just tapped the brakes ever so lightly. That little tap was enough to spin me around. Next lap I was still carrying too much speed into the same corner and this time I didn't brake and just kind of had a four wheel slide going and fish tailed with no spin. Thrid time was a charm...I just slowed down lol. Slow learner but lesson learnt. Correct your speed and finish all the braking before the turn. Balance and go. More seat time and some extra coaching would help. The R/C is a blast. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 99chromegt View Post
    It's funny how quick some of those corners sneak up on you. I was carrying too much speed into 12? and started to slide. I chickened out and just tapped the brakes ever so lightly. That little tap was enough to spin me around. Next lap I was still carrying too much speed into the same corner and this time I didn't brake and just kind of had a four wheel slide going and fish tailed with no spin. Thrid time was a charm...I just slowed down lol. Slow learner but lesson learnt. Correct your speed and finish all the braking before the turn. Balance and go. More seat time and some extra coaching would help. The R/C is a blast. Can't wait.
    You should get Brad for coaching! He knows every crack in the road!
    Joel,

99chromegt
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrofoam04 View Post
    You should get Brad for coaching! He know ever crack in the road!
    He is one of my favourite to watch out there.

He is one of my favourite to watch out there.
    Rob "RAT ATK" is another to watch.

dude it wasnt the speed.... it was the extra weight it the passenger seat lol