Reon D at DaSliva Racing has announced........
***Spring Track Day*** - 01/21/15
We are having a track day on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Preliminary plans include the road course only but we would like to gauge interest in drag strip so we will leave this as an option. Registration is $120.00 per driver in advance and $140 at the gate. Please be sure to bring the proper head protection and ensure that your vehicle is running properly. Mark your calendars and make sure you join us. No open wheeled vehicles will be permitted to join this event, 4 wheeled vehicles only.
Thanks
Reon D

I figured we could start a thread in the General Mustangs Chit Chat Forum to past time away this winter until this epic day is upon us. Please PM or email Reon if you are interested in having the drag strip booked for that day as well. Approximately 40 cars would be the magical number to make that happen. I for one would be willing to pay extra for the strip if the numbers aren't there just to make it happen. I have attended two of these track days last year and it is a blast! Anyone remotely thinking about coming out... Do it! Even if it is just to watch. So who's in??