Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Oblique is still not healed, DR is sending me for a MRI and getting ultrasound and xray's on both my knees.
    I'm not even close to 40 and falling apart... i need to start juicing lol
    go for blood tests, in particular PSA and testosterone. you might be surprised. low T causes a bunch of probs, and doctors will say "it's normal for your age". Do you want to feel old or young?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLips View Post
    go for blood tests, in particular PSA and testosterone. you might be surprised. low T causes a bunch of probs, and doctors will say "it's normal for your age". Do you want to feel old or young?
    I’ll straight out say it, once I hit 35, I’m 100% going on TRT.
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Yeah man, i made a deal with my wife - as soon as I hit 40 i'm going on HRT. Only problem is finding a reliable DR to administer you the stuff in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post
    Yeah man, i made a deal with my wife - as soon as I hit 40 i'm going on HRT. Only problem is finding a reliable DR to administer you the stuff in Canada.
    https://www.trubalancehealthcare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    35 is a bit early for what becomes a lifelong treatment. Get annual testing so you can trend, below 400 free is where you might want to supplement. Same story with PSA. Single sample testing is a snapshot, trending is what is needed. One good indicator of low T is no longer waking up with morning wood. Being fit and lifting boosts natural T production.

Getting fat depresses T levels. Low T makes weight loss tougher. So getting fat and low T create a downward spiral. Lots of foods, soaps and other habits also depress T levels. Higher T levels make fat loss and muscle gain easier. It is possible to go on T supplementation short term (3 months) to aid in weight loss and fitness. No point if you're not lifting though. Cycling off after 3 months or so and natural production will rebound. Longer than that and you become dependant.

Obviously this is general info, results vary.

Jay Campbell is pretty authorative on the topic.

Good morning.
    While wt loss has slowed down it's still moving in a positive direction, goal of 199 is only 3lbs away now. What has progressed at a quick rate, how my clothes no longer fit.

I hit 175 this morning. Too light. My cheapo body composition scale says 19%. I doubt it's accurate, but it is repeatable so I'm trending down.

I stopped lifting while doing all my gardening work to spare my back but have retained my daily core exercises and twice weekly fitness sessions. Time to get back to lifting.

On another note, I added kegel exercises to my daily exercise routine which has made a "big" difference in "pitching the tent". I was skeptical, but downloaded an app and follow the routine. In the course of 3 weeks there's been a significant difference.

I used to go to the gym pretty regularly but stopped during the pandemic. During the pandemic I got a disease.... called laziness... and it spread throughout my body. Anyhow, getting back into eating healthy and going to the gym regularly
    '20 Raptor S/CREW | '15 Mustang GT | '24 GR Supra 6M

Conscious effort in diet and exercise is contrary to human nature. We're here because our ancestors survived scarcity through conservation of energy. Laziness is hardwired.