Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 160 of 176 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

there's a lot of theories out there about food and diet and I will admit rabbit holes got me to the doctor so that's one good thing —from here on in I will go see the nutritionist it will be quicker - accurate - and girls with the name Alanna are always beautiful —rabbit holes not do much...haha
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Any guys here do a hard labour job and still go to the gym ? Since COVID started I stopped going to the gym and now that I’m 32 and my job is the only thing keeping me going ( and killing me at the same time) I find it really hard to go. I tried doing some exercise 3 weeks back and it took me 2 weeks to recover from that 1 hour. Need encouragement at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Any guys here do a hard labour job and still go to the gym ? Since COVID started I stopped going to the gym and now that I’m 32 and my job is the only thing keeping me going ( and killing me at the same time) I find it really hard to go. I tried doing some exercise 3 weeks back and it took me 2 weeks to recover from that 1 hour. Need encouragement at this point

maybe you need to start back a little slower lighter workout less weight —not sure what your doing i wasn't much of gym guy would sometimes go to do cardio when taking a break from pounding miles on the pavement —there are plenty of awesome and challenging trails just outside for your area to maybe shake things up a little and be outdoors...but yes its hard to get back into it after a lay off and can take a lot of pushing from within
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

I lift in my basement, Bowflex (or equivalent) adjustable dumbells go pretty far. I rigged a pulley and bucket for pull downs. My commute is 20 seconds. Cardio outdoors in all weather.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    maybe you need to start back a little slower lighter workout less weight —not sure what your doing i wasn't much of gym guy would sometimes go to do cardio when taking a break from pounding miles on the pavement —there are plenty of awesome and challenging trails just outside for your area to maybe shake things up a little and be outdoors...but yes its hard to get back into it after a lay off and can take a lot of pushing from within
    I just moved into my condo, I have a full gym plus goodlife membership. I started with a gym program from a YouTube guy I follow. I literally only used 15LBS. ( my son is 25LBs and I throw him steady) to be on the safe side. Nope locked my arms up badly and my triceps swelled up, couldn’t even scratch my neck.

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

I just moved into my condo, I have a full gym plus goodlife membership. I started with a gym program from a YouTube guy I follow. I literally only used 15LBS. ( my son is 25LBs and I throw him steady) to be on the safe side. Nope locked my arms up badly and my triceps swelled up, couldn’t even scratch my neck.

doesn't sound good I don't what to advise —when I was young (high school) I had a poster of Arnolds routine with free weights —I followed it religiously, it took 20 minutes to get through —I did 20 minutes in the morning before school and 20 minutes in the afternoon after school and that was it —it did wonders (no you tube in those days) to be honest 20 minutes a day is really all that is needed in most cases —maybe let yourself heal then scale back and workup into longer routine's or split it up —when I was a competitive running my workouts where the same. I would run twice a day maybe 6-8 hours apart...hope you get better
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Athlean X is top shelf

food.jpg

Screen shot of the app I use to monitor my diet —since seeing Venessa (nutritionist) was able to stabilize my numbers (top row) —was struggling with calcium and sodium —was also having trouble matching carb and calorie —saturated fat was a bit high this day but acceptable it was a high protein day and I had some red meat to drive up the saturated fat but it is still acceptable, I can usually maintain around around three grams of saturated fat. Not ready to give up red meat and was advised I didn't really have to. —my sugar is a bit high but it all comes from natural source and still in the acceptable range —the app and the visit to the nutritionist has really helped put together balance —down to 170 pounds was 190 a few months. The negative numbers means I've gone over my daily limits but the calcium on this app is set too low for my age but i did still go over the 1200mg recommendations
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Morning.
    Been sitting on my ass for far too long which of course resulted in gained back all I'd lost and then some. Made an about face a number of weeks back n enjoying the results. Last week got some health news that is going to force me to stick with it from here on out. First mod to go along with the new n improved look.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Morning.
    Been sitting on my ass for far too long which of course resulted in gained back all I'd lost and then some. Made an about face a number of weeks back n enjoying the results. Last week got some health news that is going to force me to stick with it from here on out. First mod to go along with the new n improved look.

that's pretty cool...congrats and good luck Rick. I've been feeling fantastic since my forced awareness...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd