Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 142 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Have now dropped below 250 and well on my way to 240.....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

I have been going to see a diet doctor for over 2 years. The first month I dropped from 268 to 250. Since then I cannot seem to get below 246 and am hovering around 251. I can only thing that if I hadn't gone at all I'd be well over 300. My goal is 220 but I may never make it.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by canadian88lx View Post

Great job Ed. It'll probably help your lap times also.

Well that's it Stewart. I'm not overly concerned about the weight so much, but my fitness level was definitely degrading. I should be in better shape to do a 2-hour stint in the Porsche Chumpcar racer that has no power steering. LOL

I'm way too much of a picky eater to do any proper diet. And I love bread and pasta too much, although I know that I should be cutting down on those. Reducing the sugary stuff is a big step.
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    I have been going to see a diet doctor for over 2 years. The first month I dropped from 268 to 250. Since then I cannot seem to get below 246 and am hovering around 251. I can only thing that if I hadn't gone at all I'd be well over 300. My goal is 220 but I may never make it.
    Radical diet change is needed. I mean proper eating not starvation. Regular exercise in combination. Maybe you plateaued from the regiment the doctor prescribed ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

01CobraVert
    just started crossfit.......

Back in the saddle last three weeks, lovin it.

Still chuggin along n doing ok.

Finally getting back to the gym (in the basement) life has settled down a bit and I am enjoying an evening workout almost every night. I have also all but removed sugar from my diet, aiming to be sub 10% body fat by the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    waistline is made in the kitchen, fitness is made in the gym. A couple of hours on a treadmill are blown away with a dognut or beer.

Exercise can only affect about 30% of caloric intake. If you want to drop weight the only way is calorie restriction. Time restricted, or even better, intermittent fasting (IF) is effective in calorie restriction but even more effective at natural hormone manipulation.

You can reduce insulin sensitivity and increase human growth hormone levels easily. Keto diet coupled with time restricted or IF can address some forms of diabetes.

I wanted to get into single digits of fat% and the only effective way I found was IF. I thought I had 10 pounds to lose and was starting at a fit 190. I'm at 170 and could still stand to lose 2-3 pounds for best power - weight ratio.

The gym is where you build muscle, cardio, strength, flexibility or whatever your fitness goal is. The gym is not effective for weight loss.
    Very true what words. I am around 12-14% bf right now at my best estimation. We shall see how the months goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of my back therapy, diet swing combined with IF. Considering Keto diet and time restriction consumption but going to let changes settle before moving forward. In under two weeks, lost 14lbs but more importantly, level of discomfort continues to drop, mobility is on the upswing.
    In my case, finally hooking up with someone that knows what they are talking about is making a night and day difference in my life.