Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 1 of 176 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Fat azz to lean thread.

Wanna loose wt or just plain get in shape. Impractical to meet n do as a group, how about sharing your starting point and keeping us up to date on your progress. For some it's gonna be fast, for others, not so much. Key is to make a date to start and keep at it. My start, next Monday. Will weigh in and update from there. Yours can be anytime that works for you.
    Crapola food n pop, prepare to get kicked to the curb.
    Exercise my long lost friend, coming for ya buddy.

You got the ballz to do it in the forum?

Crash
    OK Chief, I'm in ... as soon as I clear out (consume) all the funk food. 163 this mornin.

99chromegt
    Good idea for a thread. Some of us are motivated to mod out rides when we see what others are doing. This might have the same results. I started a diet on Feb. 28 that was designed specifically for rapid weight loss prior to surgery. The good news is I don't require surgery now and as a bonus in 21 days I have lost 21lbs. Starting weight was 228.8 lbs and as of this morning I weigh 207.6lbs. I am 6'1" and my goal is to get down around 198lbs and build back muscle not fat. The next 10lbs to lose will be the hardest for me. Good luck everyone and it should be interesting to read about everyone's experiences with trying to lose weight.

Ok I'm on board with this ZR , Monday it is ! Looking forward to it , been procrastinating for a while , too many excuses !

You and me both.
    Makes you wanna start behaving a week before the start date just so "the number" starts off lower. LOL

I'll play.

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    I'll play.
    http://

Game on
    Last edited by Screw; 03-20-2014 at 08:27 AM.

I'll give it a shot!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Sounds like fun. I'll start Monday March 24.
    First I have to eat or toss the undesirables and then figure out an exercise/activity regimen.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

I'm down with that. I've been watching my calorie intake so hopefully it's a step in the right direction!!!