Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 141 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

WTF
    still holding mid-to-high 190s

happy where I am....training is going good

nothing broken atm....so nothing to fix

holding steady at 215 (started july 2016 at 245). Doc is overly impressed with everything so far.
    this winter i will start a push for under 200.
    summer is just to freaking hard. umm,,,,fun

Started adding Yoga and massage to my preventative maintenance plan. I spend a lot of time on my bike and am starting to think as I get older (37 at the moment) that I need to keep my flexibility up while I still have it rather than trying to bring it back in the future. Been pleased with how it has been going for the last few weeks.

Congrats n thanks for bringing this thread back up.

Started at 273 , Down to 238-240 .

Joined a weight loss challenge through work, started last week of January. Weighed in today and have dropped 13lbs. Leading the first month so far, only 35 more pounds to go. Then I will set a new goal.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

I've never been what most people would consider fat, but the last several years I'd been gaining some pounds around the mid-section, never a good look for a skinny guy. Some of it was from hitting 50, some from sitting in a vehicle for a long commute each day, and some was from having a less physically active job since changing dealerships about 5 years ago.

So about 14 months ago I decided that I needed to do something about it, that and the fact that I could feel my fitness level deteriorating. Now I've been doing a class 3 nights a week where we do some great joint mobility, balance, and flexibility exercises, as well some varied cardio and strength workouts. It has been going well, so a few months ago I made the conscious decision to try to eat and drink less sugary crap, and drink lots more water.

The last month or so I noticed my pants feeling looser around the waistline, so now I've met one of my goals ... I'm able to fit again into my custom fit Nomex fire suit that was done for me around 2001. The last few years I've been having to race in a borrowed suit, now I can use my own again which I was quite pleased with.

Next step is going to be adding a 4th visit each week to the class. There is one on Saturday mornings which has a full 30 minute high rep workout. Tried it last weekend after missing one of the weeknight classes. It was a heck of a challenge, but I got through most of the rounds and wasn't puking at the end, so that's good! LOL

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Started out at 218lbs, removed a few guilty pleasures, cut out late night meals and snacks. Small lifestyle changes, now down to 182lbs.

I'm stuck at 150 lbs. and can't seem to get passed 154 lbs. I'd like to be at 155-160 lbs. but that isn't ever going to happen.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store