Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 107 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    Depression and food addiction are my downfall. Will power can usually get me on the right track with eating and exercise, but stress at work or at home and I sneak off for KFC or Timbits. It sucks shit. This year was particularly tough with a few things, work mostly, but it meant the 40+ lbs lost in 2014 were re-gained, and then some, and then some more. argh. Here's hoping 2016 is better.
    I hear you...same here, but now that I'm retired it's a little easier. Still have the stress at home though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Congrats, nicely done.
    Thank you!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

back in november i got down to 204 now back up to 2 and a 1/4
    92 rcsb ftw

So let's make it happen.................operation reduce fat azz commence.

Day 2 without bread and I'm not impressed.
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

^^^It'll take a while but hang in there. I haven't eliminated it completely...I have a few pieces now and then.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Day deux here as well, know it'll get easier, just cutting back at this point.

Gotta be honest with myself... I had to reset the clock as of today. The flesh is week. Hitting the gym in a few minutes.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Made it easier on my self. Cut out sugary drinks and foods completely but still allowing most food groups. Still coca cola free for almost 5 months.

Hit the gym yesterday for weights and the a 40 min treadmill session. Going today for cardio only to let the muscles recover.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    Depression and food addiction are my downfall. Will power can usually get me on the right track with eating and exercise, but stress at work or at home and I sneak off for KFC or Timbits. It sucks shit. This year was particularly tough with a few things, work mostly, but it meant the 40+ lbs lost in 2014 were re-gained, and then some, and then some more. argh. Here's hoping 2016 is better.
    Sounds like our years were quite similar. I was quite depressed all year. Didn't really attend any meets or pretty much do anything. Worst year yet to be honest. I also gained a ton of weight and now at my all time heaviest. I weighed myself last night because my father and I are having our own weight loss competition. I tipped the scale at 278.5lbs. I have never been this out of shape in my life.

Last night I walked on my treadmill for 30 min and then tried some yoga to loosen up. I was shocked at how difficult simple positions have become with my current physical condition.

My father and I will be weighing in every Sunday until our goals are met and then we'll set new goals. Lvl 1 is 20lbs.

I think I'll check back here every Sunday as well. I will never weigh 278.5lbs again!!

Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

55 HD
    Subscribing Ray. You and I tip the scale exactly the same. I want to loose 50lb of pure fat. Starting by watching what I eat. for 2 weeks and then starting to add the exercise in.

Not sure how to do this properly but God Dam It something has to change. I will be watching your posts as part of my encouragement.

YOU CAN DO IT