Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 114 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

55 HD
    Ray,

If it makes you feel better, I too have bumped the scale up 2 lbs this week and I have been walking 4km every day at a brisk paces. Eating fish for supper and no sweets.

Don't let the scale dictate your improvement. Your body right now might be under the weather so yes a loss in energy will be normal. Keep working at it and you will drop the pounds if you simply just start eating right. Exercise is just the bonus to dropping the pounds and will strengthen your body.

You can do it Buddy, I have known you for 4 years and this weight gain didn't happen in a month, so chin it up............That is what I tell myself

Also keep in mind ups and downs in weight can also be just water retention. Minimizing salt will get the water flushing out of your system and help with the metabolic process. Easier said than done lol

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Thanks Larry. I won't let it get me down. Going grocery shopping soon and the list is mostly vegetables, chicken and fish. Hope I can afford it lmao!
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian88lx View Post
    To any of the people near Bowmanville, if you are looking for a physical work out I would recommend Kalsamrit muay thai. I have been a member for 2 years and it is a well run club. I am 50 years old and got back into the martial arts about 5 years ago. I have lost approximately 20 lbs. since I started and have kept it off. I still need to lose more and I am slowing working on it. They have boxing, muay thai, bjj and strength and conditioning classes. You get a free week to try it out. They have a facebook page and a website. Just a suggestion.
    A very good friend of mine is one of the strength and conditioning coaches. His name is Mitch, him and I were in Afghanistan together. Tell him Brian (22 Bravo) says hi.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Had a similar set back recently Ray, it'll swing back in your favor before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    Hey Mark, what unit are you using to keep track?
    I have the Fitbit Charge HR.. Been using it for over a year now and have had great results.. Plus its great motivation for making sure you're getting enough movement in everyday.. I make sure to go past 10,000 per day.. 15,000 is my usual goal, but it take a lot of movement!!

Fat azz to lean thread.

Back on the wagon. Ate somewhat ok today and just annihilated myself on the bowflex. Arms are currently twitching noodles, chest is tight. Feels good but maybe a little too much. Me thinks cardio only tomorrow lol.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Really hit the cheat food on the weekend and crossed over a bit today. Still hit the weights so it's a partial success

55 HD
    I needed some sweets today. Pigged out on fresh pineapple, ate half the thing it was so juicy. I wish food had zero taste and we only ate when we were hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    I needed some sweets today. Pigged out on fresh pineapple, ate half the thing it was so juicy. I wish food had zero taste and we only ate when we were hungry.
    Touche