Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 4eyes4us View Post
    Type 2
    Being diabetic, levelling off your sugar levels is good for both you and your families health. As you know, levels either high or low can take you to places you'd normally never go. In Kath's case, pump made all the difference in the world. She feels better, looks better and it's just plain made her a happier person.
    Can't start looking after yourself a moment too soon. Do realize we all need to do it on our own terms.

99chromegt
    Morning weight was 206.4lbs. Yesterday 207.6lbs. Another pound gone!!

Nice.

Well first official weekly weigh in. Week one 7 lbs gone. The early weeks are always motivating even though I know much of it is just water but screw it a lb gone is a lb gone.

I think I'll go pour a cup of green tea....maybe not

So what does every eat for a healthy breakfast? I usually have dry whole grain toast peanut butter or shredded wheat. Weekends are usually 3 soft boiled eggs with toast.

I usually do eggs and a little fruit or a low carb protein smoothie. Of course a Tim Hortons BELT is tasty ..no..no timmies is the devil in disguise.

Hey Stephen, why are you absent from this discussion?

I'm not too bad at 185 and 5'8" but dropping a few pounds produces a noticeable difference in things like just bending to tie your shoes so I know there is a fair amount that needs to go. I think I'll shoot for a goal of 165-170 or so but change the mass to more lean muscle.
    Keep in mind that your weight may fluctuate 2-3 pounds over the day, so weigh yourself at the same time each day such as the morning when you first get up (and after you pee, naturally, to drop a couple more ounces) and use the week as your measuring tool and not the day cause shit happens or not.

So Monday I'll start altering the diet and add in some exercise.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    So what does every eat for a healthy breakfast? I usually have dry whole grain toast peanut butter or shredded wheat. Weekends are usually 3 soft boiled eggs with toast.
    Started eating a small bowl of Fibre One cereal mixed with a portion of Activia. I was eating fibre one with fruit, milk and honey.

Down to 160 this morning and no more caffeine withdrawl headaches. Woo hoo! I hate those.

First day without coffee and I'm into green tea again. What does everyone snack on at night when they have the munchies? The celery sticks aren't cutting it.