Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    First day without coffee and I'm into green tea again. What does everyone snack on at night when they have the munchies? The celery sticks aren't cutting it.
    Popcorn....use a bit of light butter and a touch of Mrs Dash salt. Very little calories and it feels like you're cheating on your diet. lol

So far, its been working for me. On a side note....went to doctors today to check blood pressure....I'm at 120/82. WOT...WOT...haven't seen it that low in 5 weeks
    Last edited by TZWILD; 03-21-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP jibbijib's Avatar
    I'm working on the opposite. Lean to fat azz.

It's not working out so great. So far I went from 180 to 170....

Gotta bulk up. One of these days I'll join this thread and get my skinny ass to the gym to bulk up and get mega strong. Til then I'm going to rest on my laurels.

Arboc
    Quote Originally Posted by 4eyes4us View Post
    Type 2
    I have been a diagnosed type 2 since i was 24, now 40, my sugar levels were always controlled very well with meds and diet, losing the weight has allowed my doctor to take me off all meds, 3years now, thus i am still technically a type 2, but my sugar levels are maintained by diet only now

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    I'm working on the opposite. Lean to fat azz.

It's not working out so great. So far I went from 180 to 170....

Gotta bulk up. One of these days I'll join this thread and get my skinny ass to the gym to bulk up and get mega strong. Til then I'm going to rest on my laurels.
    Ive been 155lbs since I was 18-19.. im 25 now.

I eat well, my job is physical.. the only way Ill ever gain weight is going back to the gym.. but weights are boring!
    '88 LX

I started with a trainer in October. I am now seing him 3-times a week, and in a good week I do an additional 2 days of cardio.
    When I started we concentrated on mobility excercises. I could not even reach straight up over my head, nor could I twsit my torso around. And I was weak.
    Now, I can reach up high, twist around sideways, and I've grown. We are now doing intense resistance training.
    LAst time I was measured at the doc I was 5'9 1/2", having shrunk an inch. This past Monday I was 5' 11 1/4" on the same scale.
    My posture has improved and my stride has changed to what it was 10 years ago.
    My blood pressure is completely normal.
    My PSA has dropped from a high of 4.6 to 2.9
    My diabetes is getting better.

Oh. By the way, I'm 63 years old. I was never in my life into excercise or sports. Now I'm realizing I only have so many years left, and I don't want to wind up in a walker with an oxygen tank as companion

Unfortunately, my weight is static around 255. I cannot seem to discipline myself to lse weight. I need to get down to around 215.
    This thread may help motivate me.
    Last edited by Quicksilver; 03-21-2014 at 09:21 PM.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

03svt
    I say we go crazy and eat all the shitty food possible and get serious Monday

4eyes4us
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Which Monday? lol

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by 4eyes4us View Post
    Which Monday? lol
    This Monday silly

4eyes4us
    This Monday silly
    Crap, I knew you would say that.

Kirk
    I say that every weekend