Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 132 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Mental note - don't mess with BOOOSTD.
    ~Scott B

^ True dat.

Fat azz to lean thread.

Glad I squeezed in the workout early as it was already smoking hot right in the morning.....

Here's one of my favorite exercises - leaning lateral raise with leg up.

What I like about this movement is that it works balance, co-ordination, core, doesn't require a heavy weight and will help build all those little muscles!

Damn bro, you're cut really good!!! Hard work and discipline always pay off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Damn bro, you're cut really good!!! Hard work and discipline always pay off!!!
    Thanks....I've been doing this a long time and have slowly learnt over the years what works for me!

Sent from my Venumis iPhone

If I looked like that the good woman would never let me leave the house!! lmao!!! I'm gettin there slowly!!! One pound and one rep at a time!!

I starting going back to an actual gym and have put my total gym and elliptical on the back burner or to tinker with on the weekends for some good weight training. On week 1. I'm sore but it's worth it!! LOL Means it's working I suppose!!
    Tuesday: Back and shoulders. Yesterday: legs, Today: chest and arms.. And of course cardio before and after!!! Running to warm up and elliptical to finish it off with some stretching.
    Till I get into a solid routine I'm keeping it lower key cause I want to be able to move the next day.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    had more back problems, combined with the stress of the wedding a few weeks back and all the friends and family that were around...packed on more pounds then I like to admit. Just bought myself and the wife a fitbit charge and going to put them to good use. Would like to be down 40 or so pounds by our anniversary next year.
    Well I sent both of the Fitbit charges back, both defective in one way or another. Wife got an Alta and I got the blaze. Time to kick this off.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

One of the most neglected muscles by far are the forearms! Don't forget to do them!

Sent from my Venumis iPhone

^^ I always include them on the day I do arms!!!

WTF
    got a tasty little recipe I whipped up for lunches this week that some of you might find helpful....my wife kinda cringes at my plain bland tuna every day so I switched it up to let her know I'm not completely one-dimensional

imo...one of the best ways to burn some goo is to prep your lunches on Sunday aft....so there's no question what you're eating that day (or for the entire week) because you made it already and you brought it with you

so you won't be tempted to join the troops in the line up at Mr. Sub....or surrender to the Banquet Burger with fries and gravy

it's a quick chicken salad deal that's a breeze to make, very tasty and not too bad for you if you're trying to burn a few...and at the end of the day it's gonna be a lot cheaper on the wallet to boot

here's what you need:

5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    4 stalks of celery
    1 red pepper
    green relish
    dijon mustard
    light mayo
    black pepper

cook the chicken breasts on a baking tray at 400 degrees for 1 hour....after they cool down, dice the chicken into little itty-bitty chunks (say about 1/2cm cubes) and dump them in a big bowl

slice/dice up the 4 stalks of celery and the red pepper and chuck it into the bowl with the chicken and toss it all up

add the following: (and keep in mind these measurements are approx cause I pretty much just winged it

one tea-spoon of black pepper
    3-4 table-spoons of green relish
    2-3 table-spoons of dijon mustard
    1/2-3/4 cup of light mayo

grab a fork and mix the big bowl of stuff up until you have what looks pretty much like tuna salad

there should be enough grub to fill up 6 or 7 little tupperware things....so you should have lunch for the week

if you're trying to burn goo, don't bother making a sandwich....skip the bread and just grab a fork and eat it outta the little tupperware thing

I'm a big fruit eater...so I typically have 4 pieces of fruit along with this for lunch.... and you won't be feeling hungry after you eat all this...it hits the spot....and you'll probably have more gas in your tank for your workout than if you opted for the burger and fries