Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I tried that in smoothies I used to make too add some protein as I have milk sensitivity (I think the one I had also had several portions of vegetables in it)
    I don't know if it was because I was adding minimal liquid (rest was frozen fruits) but it doesn't dissolve right and made the whole drink taste like chalk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    You need to added a reasonable amount of liquid, I use a Vega powder similar to above and enjoy it. For liquid I use Almond milk.

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I tried that in smoothies I used to make too add some protein as I have milk sensitivity (I think the one I had also had several portions of vegetables in it)
    I don't know if it was because I was adding minimal liquid (rest was frozen fruits) but it doesn't dissolve right and made the whole drink taste like chalk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    In a small blender add 8 to 10 oz of water then add 2 handfuls of frzn berries then add protein powder . Blend till thoroughly mixed.
    Been doin this for years.
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Yeah,,,forgot to mention what berries.. I use a 3 berry blend,,,raspberry/blueberry/blackberry. All suppose to be low glycemic

Continue to make progress on shrinking my dainty frame but wt has stalled. Except for limited exercise last couple weeks due to an inflamed knee (fawk is it painful) continue to feel better n better.

Pretty much stalled on weight loss....cardio just ain't enough.
    Decided to buy one of these for the house to combine with cardio.
    Should be here next week.
    image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Continue to make progress on shrinking my dainty frame but wt has stalled. Except for limited exercise last couple weeks due to an inflamed knee (fawk is it painful) continue to feel better n better.
    not sure what your down too or the goal but at some point you will find it harder to shed weight - exercise will build muscle and strength and could slow weight lose - a strong core can assist in back strength....

Initial poundage all but flew off, most important part, along with getting smaller my back n overall health have improved huge, nothing but a win.
    My end game is still 23lbs away, ordering a new Mustang day it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Initial poundage all but flew off, most important part, along with getting smaller my back n overall health have improved huge, nothing but a win.
    My end game is still 23lbs away, ordering a new Mustang day it happens.
    awesome stick to the plan - it will be the toughest part - all the little things like eliminating cream from coffee, sugar, and beer is a killer- excellent congrats

Surprising to me, finding it easy to stay away from the worst of it like burger, fries, donuts, pop etc.
    Whole thing came about when I started to see Rob / RAT ATK for my back, his suggestion / direction on making other changes at the same time has got me to this point, can't thank him enough.

it's amazing how when you get into the habit of eating right how the mind seems to reject the idea of poor choices and your body begins to crave good energetic foods