Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Have to get my fat azz lean so starting to diet again today. Anyone have some realistic breakfast options? Day 1, first meal and already stumped!
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    Have to get my fat azz lean so starting to diet again today. Anyone have some realistic breakfast options? Day 1, first meal and already stumped!
    sometimes I don't think it's not a good idea to flip a diet upside down and change drastically from what the mind and body may be accustom - most people just need to eat less - maybe add fruit and cut out any junk - grape fruit is one of the best things to eat, it has everything in it except B12 vitamin only found in red meat or supplement - I eat a grape fruit everyday - another good choice is peanut butter and honey on whole wheat - has everything a complete meal has again except for the B12...good luck!

Everything I've done is about making better choices vs trying to all but starve myself, best results I've ever had and feels more and more like my new norm as time passes.

Bread is my weakness. I bet I have two loaves a week.
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

lol - when I mentioned eat less - was because most people eat way more than they need - I have one pudgy kid cause she eats out of boredom - I have weakness for butter and love my eggs swimming in it - but I only have that usually on Sunday morning - and only if the High Commander whips up breakfast for me...lol - I find that eat smaller meals frequently thru the day - just enough to take the edge off and my energy levels stay up - one big meal after work slows me down - best thing is to cut out all junk food in the beginning chips pop candy baked goods limit coffee and booze and you will see results usually with that - takes a lot of time to figure out what works and to change eating habits

Majority of mornings, I eat a 50/50 mix of granola and muesli with fresh fruit (typically some sort of berry or banana in the bowl) and almond milk.

http://www.canada.ca/en/health-canad...da-food-guides

this is a good place to start Canada's new guide

WTF
    did a gym upgrade today

finally have an Olympic bar

and I can load a 525lb bar with bumper plates

was a work-out just to get the new plates in there

bar looks fucking huge with the bumper plates......300 looks like 500

500 looks like full retard

WTF
    the look of a 525lb bar with bumper plates is almost comical

gym20190126_180743_resized.jpg

realized when I got home that I forgot the spring clamps....and don't think they would get on there with 525....495 no problem.....if....and that's a big IF.....I'm deadlifting 500+ with frequency I'll need to get a pair of non-bumper 45s so it will all fit on the bar

315 in bumper-plates looks about as wide as 495 usually does....it's hilarious

still need the standard plates for the EZ-bar and the thigh-ext/leg-curl.....there's a bunch of weight in there....just shy of 3000 lbs

gym20190126_180915_resized.jpg
    gym20190126_180852_resized.jpg
    gym20190126_180839_resized.jpg

All this gym talk has me pumped - I've never been one to go to a gym or lift - I did have the typical concrete York barbells during my high school years. Mainly did all my workouts outside and in pools - thru my late twenties until I was about 40 my day consisted of a minimum of 6 hour workouts integrated into my daily routine. I've slowed since but still get my exercise outdoors, aside from it being a workout, it is also fit into my daily routine and also serves as useful purpose for my family. Today was a beautiful day and I managed to spend four hours out at the wood pile. Managed to maybe get thru a bush cord in that amount of time. My favorite apparatus has always been the 8lb splitter, also like the wheel barrel. The only mechanical tool is the chain saw, but extended use is great on the forearms. Lots of climbing, lifting, swinging and power walking with a full wheel barrow. It's kind of like a resistance workout...I'm going to try and get thru this pile before it gets to warm out...winter is never going away this how I enjoy and love to be outside no matter the weather... there's always room for new members and membership is free!

gym.jpg