Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Slow and steady. Down 30 lbs

5 more and I get to order more car goodies.

Good on you Al.
    I'm also cruising back down to a more realistic wt.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I'm also cruising back down to a more realistic wt.
    Keep it up brother. There’s lap times in those lbs. lol

^ there sure is.

I’m down just over 20lbs since Christmas and feeling great. Last year I started to get back into mountain biking but really struggled. This was bad when biking with a few friends who where in much better shape. Just before Christmas I made a gym area in my garage to start working out and biking. I did minimum 4 nights a week, but the majority 5 nights. This year I have already been biking more than the last 5-10 years combined. I love it again plus can easily keep up with my buddies now. I now have to work more on the confidence. Crashing hurts more and for longer now that I’m over 40! Lol. So glad I decided to just do it and make a change. Was tough at first but so worth it. The Shelby has sat a lot this season because I’ve been on the bike and loving it. I have actually thought about keeping the cobra and selling the Shelby so I can get a way better trail bike.
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Well... Big Zip is trying his hardest to watch what he eats... almost down a shirt size, fitting into stuff I wore back in High school.
    It's crazy how much my weight effects my back pain (herniated disk). My back pain has been the best it has ever been since I hurt it.
    I think the most exciting part of shedding a few pounds is the amount of time I will gain on the race track... probably put another 3 bus lengths on ZR at the track.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Figured I'd necro this thread...

Been doing some 18/6 fasting. Cut out the morning timmies bagel. Just a coffee now. Hit 197 for the first time in decades...lol

Nicely done brother.

good time to start that diet, bikini weather is approaching. Don't forget to wax......

Toronto [Canada], March 30 (ANI/Sputnik): Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is warning of impeding tough times, including food shortages, placing blame on the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine.

Carbon tax increase April 1st

Article here:
    https://theprint.in/world/trudeau-wa...vid-19/894264/

I was diagnosed this week with prediabetes. It was found through a blood test ordered because of other complaints. Also had an ECG that will see me making a trip to the cardiologists —I'm not looking for sympathy and think I will be fine. Anyone who knows me including myself would think I was the last person to every have either of these issues. For a sixty year old man I'm still very fit and currently weigh in at 178 pounds - my job is physical and I likely cover 20-30,000 steps a day - then run or walk the dog anywhere from 5-10k a day.

I'm sharing this because for the first time I realized the importance of going to see the doctor —something I seldom do for many reasons but I'm glad I did. Originally went because I thought I may have MS but it turns out not. Not going would have probably seen me develop type 2 diabetes and heart disease still a possibility (which is also known as the silent killer)

My diet is about to drastically change (something I've been meaning to do but my love for baked potato on my butter has been my thorn to name just one) and I will be an even leaner mofo —so get your ass' in gear and get to the doctor this is not uncommon for younger men either. Corn season is coming too I also like that on my butter...!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works