Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 168 of 176 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

the mirror is a better scale than the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    While doctor isn't happy with my current blood stats (appointment in two weeks to discuss), I'm at the other end of the spectrum n over the moon pleased with my progress. Gotta get his head around treat the patient not be so hyper focused on the number and I think we'll both be fine.
    While actual wt number hasn't changed last lil bit, clothes continue to look more n more ridiculous on me (for all the right reasons).
    If you on the fence n having trouble getting started on new healthier habits, no better day than today...........YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    Start with little things and let it build at a rate you know you can stick with. Next thing you know the pounds seem to fall off by themselves.

Going to see my cardiologist next month. Will be the first time in seven months. Not sure how it will go. During the first six months he was pushing meds not having time to talk. In fact I only seen him once when he popped his head in the door while I ran on the tread mill. After that it was just a few phone calls. I don't even know his name...lol. I did some research and just stuck to diet. I haven't had and arrhythmia for the past 3-4 months. Been making good progress running and feeling great. Not sure what to expect at this appointment and to be honest I don't really want to go. Not too impressed with this guy. That's awesome to hear Rick. If your feeling good your on the right track. I'm rooting for you. Maybe next time I'm at the track we can run a few laps.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Got out on the bike for the first time this season. Took it easy and rode just over 1.5hrs/33klm. Feel good now but, tomorrow may be a different story. lol

been expanding my garden, getting closer to growing almost all of my own veggies. Never imagined myself as a farmer, been pondering chickens but the black fox that walked through the other day changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Going to see my cardiologist next month. Will be the first time in seven months. Not sure how it will go. During the first six months he was pushing meds not having time to talk. In fact I only seen him once when he popped his head in the door while I ran on the tread mill. After that it was just a few phone calls. I don't even know his name...lol. I did some research and just stuck to diet. I haven't had and arrhythmia for the past 3-4 months. Been making good progress running and feeling great. Not sure what to expect at this appointment and to be honest I don't really want to go. Not too impressed with this guy. That's awesome to hear Rick. If your feeling good your on the right track. I'm rooting for you. Maybe next time I'm at the track we can run a few laps.
    Keeping yourself informed and paying attention to how you feel to me is the most important part of feeling better..............kudos Mr.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Got out on the bike for the first time this season. Took it easy and rode just over 1.5hrs/33klm. Feel good now but, tomorrow may be a different story. lol
    Good to hear. Want to get back out biking but my Mountain bike hasn't seen the light of days since I dont know when. Thought about a new one but good freaking grief I was not prepared for the price tag attached to em. As much as my bike it out of date, having to spent even upwards of a grand to make it right feels like a good decision (Thin Blue Line full suspension bike)

^^^^^ I wouldn't bike in your area if you paid me !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Good to hear. Want to get back out biking but my Mountain bike hasn't seen the light of days since I dont know when. Thought about a new one but good freaking grief I was not prepared for the price tag attached to em. As much as my bike it out of date, having to spent even upwards of a grand to make it right feels like a good decision (Thin Blue Line full suspension bike)
    Do it Rick! I know what you mean about the price of bikes...got mine last spring and paid dearly. Covid tax, ya know. The same bike this spring is over a grand cheaper. Still glad I got it because I get so much enjoyment from riding.

Quote Originally Posted by CON VERT View Post
    ^^^^^ I wouldn't bike in your area if you paid me !
    Come on now, I'd even tip ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Do it Rick! I know what you mean about the price of bikes...got mine last spring and paid dearly. Covid tax, ya know. The same bike this spring is over a grand cheaper. Still glad I got it because I get so much enjoyment from riding.
    Think I just might, lil more exercise would be a good thing. Biking makes most sense, need something low impact for my back.