Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

While my portions are dramatically smaller, eat bulk of what I want but have cut out absolute crap like pop n sugary stuff like pastries etc. For me, gone are the days of yo yo dieting, level wt n feeling better is awesome. Tossing fat guy clothes out, epic.

Morning to all.
    Progress is slow but continues to head in the right direction. I'm now 2lbs off my target and feeling good about it. Timeline is pretty much dead on a yr since I started and the future is looking bright, finally figured out what works for me. If an antique like me can do it, zero doubt you can to.

I'm down to 17% BF according to my highly accurate bathroom scale and routinely come in at 168, which is the lightest I've been in memory. Pretty strong and fit, to the point I'm injuring myself from applying too much power in exercises

I've seemed to have put on a few pounds in the last month or so. Clothes aren't fitting any tighter... so, gonna chock it up to putting on some muscle. Bike rides have steadily gotten longer and more intense with hill climbs, although don't feel as wasted as before. Used to average about 35-45km rides. Now, averaging 50-60km's. Just have to work on doing some weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Used to average about 35-45km rides. Now, averaging 50-60km's.
    Average speed increased? Or going out for longer rides?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Average speed increased? Or going out for longer rides?
    Actually, both have increased. Average speed in the spring was 22km/h and now I'm up to 24km/h. The length of ride is what I was alluding to...so, gained about 10-15klm's per ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Actually, both have increased. Average speed in the spring was 22km/h and now I'm up to 24km/h. The length of ride is what I was alluding to...so, gained about 10-15klm's per ride.
    Great to hear, consistency is pretty important for cycling and it sounds like you have been keeping it up for the entire season.

I don't have weight issues, but have previously had some severe respiratory issues that required me to have open lung surgery in September 2021. Last year was a pretty good year for me on the bike, but have seen more improvement this year and hoping it continues and I can get back to where I was pre-respiratory issues which was around 2018

Thanks, Gabe... yep, been trying to push myself and keep improving.
    Happy to hear you are returning to form after such a setback.

Good morning, time for another update. While I'm still a 1-2lbs off my target, weight has remained constant and I continue to feel better. In the past, could not get down this low let alone maintain it. Since starting on this journey, at -70lbs.

wow, good for you Rick!