Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1752

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Feeling great here as well but plateaued between 230-235 lbs. Waiting on mother nature to provide me with my winter exercise, lol.

Best of news.

UPDATE.

Wt remains steady n feeling ok, life is good. It's the new year, no better time to toss those sugary snacks n get back to eating better..............you know you wanna.

I drink a decent amount of coffee and like it slightly sweetened. I've been using stevia for several years now. It's natural, extracted from a leaf. There's many different brands and several that have added flavors etc. I went through several different brands before finding one that suited my palate.

If you want a sweetener try stevia.

Processed sugars aren't good.

I also noticed a pretty big improvement in overall "feeling good" when my consumption of processed foods declined. I vastly expanded my garden and am still eating home grown "organic" veggies daily.

Dairy and wheat gluten are known to cause inflammation. I've mostly eliminated them. I'll still have a slice of pizza on occasion, and ice cream a couple times a year, but it's down to the point where if I do eat processed, dairy, wheat, I feel the difference the next day. You don't need to be super strict, but reducing intake where possible makes a difference.

Finally found and acquired met dream dumbbell set. The 110-150s will be disassembled and painted to match in the summer, but for the time being they are functional and I am thrilled

That’s amazing, not an easy piece to add to the collection/ set

Well it happened, dropped below 200 today.
    If you think you need fancy this that or the other thing to drop wt, you don't. Just stop pouring tons of stuff (that we all know is no good for you) into your body and the wt loss will follow. Down north of 70lbs now by only cutting out the absolute shiat outta my diet. No pop, no candy, no sweets (NO CHEAT DAYS PERIOD), eating appropriate portions and thats it.
    If I can do it.............your a cinch to succeed. Key is getting started n sticking with it.

Cool...congrats!!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

That's amazing Rick, good for you

Congrats Rick!
    ~Scott B

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Well it happened, dropped below 200 today.
    If you thing you need fancy this that or the other thing to drop wt, you don't. Just stop pouring tons of stuff (that we all know is no good for you) into your body and the wt loss will follow. Down north of 70lbs now by only cutting out the absolute shiat outta my diet. No pop, no candy, no sweets (NO CHEAT DAYS PERIOD), eating appropriate portions and thats it.
    If I can do it.............your a cinch to succeed. Key is getting started n sticking with it.
    Way to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk