Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  816
Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

99chromegt

Been watching mine to, just not doing anything about it.

03svt
    I started off strong for a week but gave into temptation a bunch

I'm in, hopefully keep each other motivated.

Ps anyone else think we should ban Terry (crash) for mentioning he weighs 163lbs in the chubby people thread

Cool

As some of you may or may not know....back on Feb 16, exactly 2 months before my 43 birthday, I had a major heart attack. I'm 5' 9" and weigh 199lbs.
    (I think more muscle than fat ...meh) When I entered the hospital that day, my blood pressure was 252/157. (not a typo...normal BP is 120/80)
    So as you can imagine, I've made many lifestyle changes. Quit smoking, was never much of a drinker. a case of beer lasts almost a year. No more pop, no more coffee either...the odd decaf....and a lot more fruits and veggies.
    I've gone from never taking pills ...to 11 per day now. Currently my BP is around 156/112. Still extremely high. This is why I'm eager to start this diet.
    I personally haven't tried this yet...waiting to get approval from my doctor. However ,I do have a couple of coworkers that have been on this diet.
    Both have lost about 21 lbs in only 10 days. During those 10 days, everything they had was juiced. No solids.
    Enjoy and Good Luck.
    Joe

PS...I had nothing to do with the name selection of the website....

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/rebooting/
    Waiting for spring to arrive...

1 step ahead of you. The wife keeps taking jabs at a second chin that's deveoloping. Started on Monday. 162 lbs to start. Cutting out pop, junk and eating after dinner. A little bit of exercise won't hurt either. Head aches from lack of caffeine are subsiding at this point. Actually felt pretty good today. Here we go!

TZ, sobering reminder we all need to keep better care of the machine that carts us around.
    Good to hear your on the upswing, keep pluggin at it.

I can't be positive my wt gain is directly related to Warfarin or just my being anxious every time I feel a twinge in my leg which translated into my backing off on any real exercise. A day or two after the leg clot diagnosis, docs still aren't sure if the episodes I had were in fact 5 or 6 mini strokes or part of another issue.. One had me unable to move my arm, hand n fingers, second one saw my vision impacted.
    Time to get back to living life larger.
    Bring on more exercise n eating better.

juicing is a really good way to lose weight.. I juice, however i need to get back on it because I've fallen off the wagon... You can make some really yummy stuff with juice as well.. Just don't juice a ham!!

the biggest problem I seem to have is that I treat myself to KFC or BurgerKing when I am feeling down. unfortunately, with the way work has been for me lately I have been treating myself A LOT. but the worst part is that the stress from work is making me drop weight despite how I have been eating. I either need to adjust my eating to start losing weight for the right reasons. or I need a new job. either way, i'm not in the best situation lol.