Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  823
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat azz to lean thread.

Update has been updated. No skin on the end of da finger after torching it on the weekend, typing as little as I can the last couple of days.
    Eating right = back on track, we'll see what Friday brings.

we need one of them excel spreadsheet guru's to do a spread sheet that calculates our weight loss into a total weight loss for the thread so we can track our goal.

ZR

target ~ 200
    March 24 ~ 225.6lbs
    March 28 ~ 222.2lbs
    April 4 ~ 224lbs
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03SVT

March 21 ~ 231lbs
    March 28 ~ 227lbs
    April 4 ~
    226lbs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4eyes4us

Tues March 25 ~ 202lbs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIRK

Target ~200
    March 25 ~ 221lb
    April 4 ~ 212lbs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Buck

March 14 ~ 330lbs
    March 21 ~ 323lbs
    March 28 ~ 320lbs
    April 4 ~ 318.5lbs

BRUTER

March 24 ~
    274.8lbs
    March 28 ~ 272lbs
    April 4 ~ 269.8lbs

Biz

target ~ 225
    Oct ~ 351lbs
    March 26 ~ 275lbs
    March 28 ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not4You

target ~199
    March 24 ~ 272lbs
    March 31 ~
    271lbs
    April 7 ~ 269lbs

Quicksilver

target ~ 215-220lb
    March 26 ~ 255lb

INTMDTR

target ~ 210lbs
    March 24 ~ 255.3lbs
    March 31 ~ 253lbs
    April 7 ~ 245.9lbs

SVOMACH1

March 00 ~ 245lbs
    March 28 ~ 239lbs

HORSEPLAYER

target ~ 175
    March 24 ~ 198.4lbs
    March 28 ~ 194lbs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMEN

March 24 ~ 357.2
    March 28 ~ 351.8

BADDBULLITT

March ~ 260lb
    April 1 ~ 255lb

MUSTANG4

March 24 ~ 185lb
    March 31 ~ 183lb

12VGUY

March ~ 225lb
    April 3 ~ 210lb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to see everyones doing great!!!! Keep it up everyone!!!

I've been on the treadmill a lot lately and my feet were getting sore with some blisters coming on. I have been using shoes that are about 10 years old. they were in great condition but I suspected that my feet may have changed over the years. so I thought I'd go see about getting something that may fit better. I went to the Running Room and I am glad that I did. They did a gait analysis to see how my feet move when I walk and choose a category of shoes that best suited my stride and the support that I needed. I then tried on 4 different shoes from within the support category and was amazed that they all felt very different. One was really uncomfortable, one too narrow, one not enough support and the 4th fit like a sock!! I am happy I went there and got properly fitted, no more going to SportChek and picking the ones that look cool - I had no idea there was such difference!

So I got some new kicks and did a 45 minute session on the treadmill last night. Felt awesome! If any of you guys are ramping up your activity like I am, I now highly recommend outfitting yourself with the proper shoes!

This is what I ended up with - Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14

Starting combined weight for the 16 noted above is 4012.3lbs. To date we have lost a combined total of 86.4lbs. This puts us at 3925.9lbs. Nice to see the 4 changed to a 3 at the beginning. Well done so far.

Good news to anyone using "Lose it".. If you have a Nike Fuel band it syncs right up to it!! It's pretty awesome!!

Also if theres anyone on here using Lose it. Friend me!! baddbullitt@gmail.com is where you'll find me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    You didn't
    Its still not right

I'm 270.
    Its in here somewhere lol

Hey mark for some reason I can't add anybody. Are you using the free version?

Of course I am..lol.. I'm cheap!! :P What's the email you're using Brian? I'll try and find ya!!